Leadership and Strategic Thinking in the Oil and Gas Industry Training in Munich , Germany
Course Code : MNG167 - Course Address : Pullman Hotel Munich - Course Fees : 7900 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Munich , Germany||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Munich , Germany||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Munich , Germany||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|Munich , Germany||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Munich , Germany||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Munich , Germany||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Munich , Germany||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Munich , Germany||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|Munich , Germany||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Munich , Germany||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Munich , Germany||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
|Munich , Germany||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
This course has been specifically designed for those individuals wanting to develop their leadership and strategic thinking skills within this complex and fast evolving Oil & Gas industry. The elements of the course provide a structured and coherent framework for identifying and responding to opportunities and the importance of linking strategies developed to wealth maximization objectives within the Oil & Gas industry context.
The Oil & Gas industry is undergoing significant change with new business models, companies and sources emerging. It is therefore imperative for organizational leaders to be able to identify opportunities and successfully navigate the complex, evolving risk landscape to become the key players of tomorrow.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate & understand each of the elements of the course – the Oil and Gas industry, Leadership and strategic thinking
- Developing strategies and recognizing the linkage of strategy to wealth maximisation
- Recognise key strategic planning frameworks
- Develop skills needed to master each individual element & understand how elements interact to create a systemic approach to problem identification
- Identify priorities for continued professional development
Leadership in the Oil and Gas context
- What do we mean by leadership in the Oil and Gas industry
- The differences between leadership and management
- Turning leadership theory into practical leadership
- Leadership styles
- Case study review
The Oil and Gas industry – challenges and opportunities
- The nature of the Oil and Gas industry
- Who are the key players?
- Strategic challenges and opportunities facing the industry
- Structures and business models
- Case study review
Strategic thinking in the Oil and Gas industry context
- Importance of strategy
- Differences between Oil and Gas strategy and operations
- Critical thinking and problem solving frameworks
- Developing a strategic plan
- Monitoring strategic performance
- Case study review
Contributing to an analysis of strategic risk
- What is strategic risk?
- Why is it important?
- Understanding the risk management process
- Application of the risk management process at the strategic level
- How to improve your strategic risk management regime
Oil and Gas leadership and strategic thinking workshop
- Strategic leadership for team development
- Innovative Leadership skills
- Case study application
- Key learnings and course summary
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Pullman Hotel. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.