Managerial Leadership Training in Paris , France
Course Code : MNG197 - Course Address : Hotel Alfred Sommier-20 Rue de l'Arcade, 75008 Paris - Course Fees : 6100 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Paris , France||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Paris , France||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Paris , France||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
|Paris , France||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
In order to be highly effective, managers must possess a wide variety of managerial skills and utilize the most powerful leadership techniques. In this programme you will learn to:
- Advance the quality of your managerial skills
- Intensify the impact of your leadership style
- Generate superior performance in your area of responsibility
- Closely examine their present mindset and its implications
- Develop their ability to motivate for maximum effect
- Gain appreciation for the impact of organizational culture
- Strengthen their personal leadership skills
- Realize how situations affect our leadership approach
- Sharpen their managerial skills in a variety of areas
- Learn to be a high impact manager
- Discover an appreciation of what makes organizations excellent
Preparing to Be a Leader
- The power of effective personal goal setting
- Raising your personal standards
- Evaluating your present beliefs
- Directing your brain for optimum results
- Harnessing the impact of your values
- Designing your destiny
The Power of Motivation in a Healthy Culture
- Harnessing the power of shared vision
- Building an atmosphere of trust
- Creating support for honest, open communication
- The critical impact of mutual respect
- Motivation by understanding and meeting human needs
- Gaining the benefits of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs
- New concepts in managerial leadership
- Critical skills for effective leadership
- The various roles a leader must carry out
- Choosing the appropriate style of leadership
- Effective decision making and problem solving
- Productive methods for performance improvement
Managerial Skills Development
- Building effective teams
- Dealing appropriately with conflict
- Managing the process of change
- Overcoming the challenges of meetings
- Handling stress appropriately
- Managing work relationships
- Attributes of excellent companies
- Understanding the McKinsey 7 S framework
- Developing a bias for action
- Unleashing organizational creativity
- The practice of knowledge management
- Breaking down the barriers to excellence
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Champs Elysees. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.