Managing Multiple Tasks, Priorities and Deadlines Training in Istanbul , Turkey
Course Code : MNG146 - Course Address : The Marmara Sisli Hotel - Course Fees : 4400 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Istanbul , Turkey||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
This well-received course will focus on the use of productive practices that would deliver an effective and efficient management of project work, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines and is an important part of customer service. This is crucial because the level of competition in current business environments requires an emphasis on practices that assist in management of personal and work group tasks, priorities and projects.
All types of organizations need to find more productive means to offer their products and/or services, so goals are established and tasks assigned to better meet customer and stakeholder needs.
This course will feature:
- Management principles and concepts which allow participants to learn techniques to better manage assigned tasks
- Techniques to establish priorities for work and be able to meet crucial deadlines
- Management methods, processes and procedures to be more productive when working on projects
- Techniques on how to interact better with others to complete tasks
- Opportunities to practice on several key task and project management techniques
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Develop skills necessary to get work completed on time
- Apply basic planning project tools to plan work strategy
- Identify how to establish and maintain task deadlines
- Integrate the characteristics of colleagues who assist in our work
- Develop positive interpersonal techniques for better management of work
Introduction of Work Task Concepts
- Understanding the role of self-management in managing tasks
- Overview and context of task management
- Identifying reasons for the current focus in business on managing tasks
- Understanding how work is accomplished in organizations
- Identifying the role of strategic management in leadership of tasks
- Understanding the role of organization type in task management
Importance of Planning in Management of Tasks
- Clarifying goals, objectives, assumptions and constraints in work
- Integrating a scope, work structure and management plan in assignments
- Learning to identify and manage stakeholders
- Identifying risk techniques that affect tasks, priorities and deadlines
- Understanding how to develop clarity in purpose and objectives in task assignments
- Identifying the skills necessary to lead and manage work tasks
Setting Priorities & Deadlines in our Time Management
- Using the manner we approach work as an initial time management plan
- Planning for time management, scheduling and meeting deadlines
- Integrating time management into development of priorities
- Making the most from meetings, e-mails, interruptions and transition time
- Developing a personal plan, with a ‘to do’ list and priorities
- Dealing with time wasters, procrastination and bosses
Skills Required to Deal with People in our Work Assignments
- Identifying skills required to obtain the help of others on tasks
- The importance of understanding our ways of working with others
- The importance of interpersonal skill in accomplishment of tasks
- Identifying interpersonal work styles of self and other
- Understanding task flexibility and versatility in people leadership
- Learning how to work better with others to have productive work
Personally Managing Tasks to Implement Change
- Learning techniques to use communication for success in tasks
- Understand the characteristics of proper communication
- Identifying methods to deal with human change patterns
- Developing a personal plan to become more effective with self-management
- Dealing with some people who struggle with change
- Practicing techniques to help colleagues with change
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Sisli. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.