Masterclass - International Oil and Gas Leadership Training in Rome , Italy
Course Code : MNG170 - Course Address : Radisson Blu - Course Fees : 7300 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Rome , Italy||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Rome , Italy||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Rome , Italy||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Rome , Italy||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Rome , Italy||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
Increase your knowledge and management skills with the Master class in international oil and gas leadership training for leading in sectors related to Oil and Gas.
- Introduction to oil and natural gas
- Exploration, production and transportation
- Refining, processing, environmental safety and marketing of oil and gas.
- Industrial usage of oil and gas
- International energy institutions and energy policies
- Scenario planning and decision-making
- Energy markets
- Final paper project assignment & development
- Oil and Gas projects and supply chain management
- Project financing and upstream project valuation
- Financial management
- Strategy of international gas projects
- Economic development in resource-rich countries
- Oil and Gas governance
- Risk and crisis management
- Dispute resolution
- Contracts in the energy industry
- Oil and Gas regulatory environment
- Advanced leadership and effective communication
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Radisson Blu. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.