Mastering Personal and Interpersonal Skills Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : MNG172 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
This programme focuses on mastering interpersonal skills and generating the dialogues and behaviours that develop working relationships and personal effectiveness. It will introduce the benefits of being emotionally intelligent and using it to advantage. It will facilitate an understanding of personal style and how this impacts on self and others. The emphasis is on communication techniques through a series of experiential learning activities; an “open mind.” is essential for this highly interactive workshop.
- Building your unique value proposition for the organisation
- Relation management techniques using Relation Awareness Theory
- Communicating with impact and influence
- Communication skills which motivate and engage others employees
- Building emotional resilience for today’s challenging organisational environment
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Create and develop a sense of personal responsibility which can proactively manage a interpersonal relationships for productive outcomes.
- Evaluate psychological research to construct unique perception of self & relate what value that this "personal brand" brings to organisation.
- Calculate the effectiveness of current work based networks, select and formulate action activities to strengthen professional support systems.
- Appreciate the value of diverse opinion and manage conflict interactions as a tool for generating creative organisational outcomes.
- Analyse and operate strategies that build emotional hardiness and resilience to face daily challenges effectively.
Build your professional reputation and organisational value
- Why Soft Skills Matter: Making Sure Your Hard Skills Shine
- Develop your unique value proposition and “brand”
- Learning to learn: strategies for lifelong learning and development
- Relation Management: Build your professional reputation and organisational value
- Your professional networks :Tapping resources for personal benefit
- Understanding self: The Psychology of you and your natural behavioural preferences
Communication Skills for Today’s Professional: Your Message Power
- How good are your communications skills: evaluation, assessment and review
- Why becoming a great communicator will boost your career aspirations
- Learn about people’s perceptions and viewpoints and how they differ
- Master the basics of face-to-face communication and building rapport
- Listen to understand: understand others but be clearly understood
- Styles of communication and how and when top employ them with effect
Make skilful business presentations
- How good are your presenting skills: evaluation, assessment and review
- NLP techniques to enhance the message
- Learning to Communicate Clearly
- Becoming a competent speaker: building a value proposition/ business case
- The principles of positive Influence and persuasion
- Business story telling: using stories to inspire
Practical Communication skills for effective management
- From “technical expert” to manager
- Appraisal: a review of good communications techniques
- Giving feedback and Coaching to motivate
- Dealing with difficult situation scenario planning
- Seeking 360 feedbacks: How do others see me
- Writing reports and Meeting management
Emotional Resilience: Handling Life’s Challenges
- Learn how you respond to challenging or upsetting events
- Explore and understand the patterns in your responses to key moments
- Understanding the Change Process
- Managing self and Learn to choose positive behaviors and feelings during your key moments
- Identify and challenge the distortions in your interpretations
- Action planning and setting a personal agenda
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.