Mastering Team Leadership Skills Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : MNG204 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
Working in teams is much more effective than working with the old style bureaucratic management. This has been well demonstrated by first the Japanese experience and later in other countries around the world. But the transition from hierarchy to teamwork requires the study and application of the principles of team style management. In this programme you will learn how to:
- Enhance your team leadership skills
- Motivate and manage your people for effective accomplishment
- Deal effectively with conflict in a team
- Build a high performance team
- Recognize the difference between ineffective and effective teams
- Study the different team player styles and their impact
- Devise a strategy to manage the team through the stages of development
- Discover techniques for improving their personal performance as a team leader
- Examine the art of motivating employees
- Consider methods of dealing with conflicts between team members
- Review strategies for handling difficult people
Building a High Performance Team
- The Goals of Teamwork
- High Performance Team Masterplan
- Identifying Effective Team Behaviours
- Identifying Ineffective Team Behaviours
- Understanding Team Player Styles
- Overcoming Obstacles to Effective Teams
Leading Different Types of Teams
- Employing Teams
- Creating Virtual Teams through Technology
- Overcoming Resistance to Teamwork
- Meeting Team Performance Challenges
- Understanding the Stages of Team Development
- Essential Skills for Team Leaders
Self Motivation and Development
- Harnessing the Power of Your Abilities
- Choosing Empowering Beliefs and Values
- Building Your Self Confidence
- Maintaining a Positive Attitude
- Strengthening Determination and Commitment
- Turning Ideas into Action
Dealing with Team Conflict
- Defining Team Conflict
- Understanding the Causes of Conflict
- The Thomas-Kilman Conflict Mode Instrument
- Dealing with Different Learning Styles
- Managing Conflict Effectively
- Obtaining the Benefits of Productive Disagreement
Dealing with Difficult Team Members
- Common Causes of Difficult People on a Team
- Types of Difficult People
- Adopting an Assertive Approach
- Models for Effective Counseling
- Managing the Difficult Team Member
- Dealing Appropriately with Personal Criticism
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.