Measuring and Maximising Training ROI Training in Paris , France
Course Code : HRM17 - Course Address : Hotel Alfred Sommier-20 Rue de l'Arcade, 75008 Paris - Course Fees : 6100 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Paris , France||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Paris , France||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
Delegates will find the learning acquired by attending this course invaluable in carrying out their role in planning, implementing, delivering and evaluating training interventions. This course is designed to demonstrate how organizations can obtain greater value from their investment in training. The focus of the course will be on the evaluation of training and in particular how to measure and maximize the training ROI. The course advocates the adoption of a holistic approach to the evaluation and measurement of the effectiveness of training and will provide delegates with sufficient learning to enable them to make a convincing business case for training and the allocation of resources for training.
This course will feature:
- Issues related to the management of the training budget and potential compromises impacting on the ‘training spend’
- Ensuring that proposed training programmes are relevant and the business case to support planned expenditure can be made
- Monitoring and evaluating the impact of training in the workplace
- Identifying future training needs
- Demonstrating ROI has been achieved.
- Understand the issues related to measuring and maximizing training ROI
- Plan, organise and deliver relevant training interventions
- Demonstrate the business case for specific training interventions
- Understand and be able to implement techniques applicable to identifying training needs.
- Describe best practice in relation to employee development
Introduction – An Overview of the Strategic Role of Training
- The Strategic Context of Training
- The Business Case for Training Investment
- The Principles of Effective Employee Development: Training Models
- Evaluating Training
- Effective Processes for Measuring Training Return on Investment (ROI)
- The Role of Senior Managers, HR Professionals and Line Managers in Measuring and Maximizing Training ROI
Aligning Training to Business Objectives: Maximizing Training ROI
- The Organizational Context
- Business Strategy: the Need for Long-term Planning for Future Skills and Competences
- Establishing Training Needs
- Aligning Training with Business Needs
- Planning and Delivering Effective Training
- Maximising training ROI
Measuring Training ROI
- Making the Business Case: Arguments For and Against Measuring the Cost Effectiveness of Training
- What and How to Measure
- Identifying Appropriate Success Criteria
- Measuring the Effectiveness of Training
- Forecasting Costs and Benefits
- Calculating the Training ROI
Managing the Training Process
- Identifying Effective Approaches to Training
- The roles and responsibilities of senior managers, HR professionals, line managers and employees
- Establishing Strategic Training Objectives
- Indentifying Training Objectives at the Operating and Individual Level
- Planning and Preparing Training Budgets and Implementing Training
- Internal or external training provision
- Determining how Training will be Evaluated: Models and Methodologies
- Purpose of Evaluation
- Levels of Evaluation
- Linking Evaluation to Training ROI
- Some Myths about Evaluation
- Course summary
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Champs Elysees. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.