Next Generation Excel - Advanced Business and Financial Reporting Training in London , UK
Course Code : FBA140 - Course Address : Hilton London Paddington Hotel - Course Fees : 4950 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|London , UK||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|London , UK||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|London , UK||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|London , UK||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|London , UK||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
|London , UK||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
- Advance their Excel skills to new heights of business reporting expertise.
- Design efficient business reporting and reconciliation models.
- Design, prepare, and email business and accounting reports in minutes.
- Develop dynamic business dashboards and scorecards to assist professionals in measuring performance and enhance decision-making.
- Use advanced report development techniques by linking-up Excel with Access, Web, Text, SQL, Oracle, and other databases.
- Use macros to speed-up their routine and repetitive tasks.
The Advanced Tools
- Dynamic Consolidation and Multiple Consolidation Ranges
- Data Validation
- Multiple Scenario Manager
- Pivot Tables ? Advanced
- List, Check, Option, and Spinner Data Modeling
- Advanced Formulas Techniques
- Data Tables
Dynamic Data Consolidating
- How a Model Should Work
- Designing the Input, Process, and Output
- Developing a Forecasted Financial Statement
- Developing Financial Statements Using the GL
- Prepare Vendor and Customer Analysis Reports
- Build Automated Budgeting and Business Models
- Two-Dimensional Data Tables
Dashboarding and Scorecards
- The Ultimate Business Reporting Tool
- Creating your Flash Management
- Updating your Dashboard in One Click
- Using Dynamic Labeling and Dynamic Graphing
- Designing and Building Scorecards
Advanced Report Development
- Working with External Data Sources
- Connecting to Text and Importing from Delimited Files
- Managing External Data Sources
- Connecting to Access Database
- Connecting with SQL Databases
- Connecting to Web Data Sources
- Creating a Data Source for Online Analytical Processing ? OLAP
- Building Report Solutions
Macro-Charged Modeling and Reporting
- The Rules of Macro Recording and Editing
- Building Navigation Buttons for your Model
- Adding and Configuring Controls
- Working with LOOP, IF, Msgbox, and Input Dialogue Box
- Building the One-Stop-Shop for your Daily Tasks and Activities
- Automating the Process of Performing Daily Tasks
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Paddington. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.