Project Start-up Seminar Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : PPC4 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
This is a course that will allow participants to understand real-life project scenarios and apply hands on practices. In this course, you will learn and practice the critical tools and techniques that have been proven necessary for project success (why wait to encounter these scenarios during the project, when you can solve these situations during this course?) Many Project Managers face challenges during the lifecycle of a project that this course will simulate and solve. You will return to work with the knowledge and tools you need to get your projects started right and completed successfully.
This course will feature:
- Engage in practical workshops & exercises designed to simulate real-life project experiences.
- Understand why organizations should use project management principles.
- Identify what is required to start-up projects, the practices & processes needed.
- Understand how to build project management competency in the current business environment & to be able to translate this to successful project delivery.
- Practice the principles of project management & understand the challenges of managing large projects in competitive environments.
- Understand how businesses leverage success by using project management techniques
- Define & understand what it takes to be able to deliver projects on time & to customer satisfaction
- Understand the goal of project management and how it can be used to start-up projects successfully
- Practice how to become a better project leader and communicator in all project situations
- Describe and implement the practice of project management principles to deliver success
The Principles of Project Management
- How can project management benefit an organization
- What traits do the best Project Managers have and how to develop these
Breakout Exercise 1: Understand the Best Type of Project Manager for your Business
- Understand Project Management Process and Structure
- Develop a Project Roadmap to be used in Starting a Project
Breakout Exercise 2: Develop a Project Roadmap for the Project Case-Study
- Understanding the three principles of projects - structure, tools & techniques and soft-skills
- Focus on how organisations can be more successful with project management
Breakout Exercise 3: Getting Support for the Project
Starting a Project
- How to develop a good Project Business Case using ROI, Risk and Deliverables
- Developing and Prioritizing Project Requirements
Breakout Exercise 4: Develop a Project Business Case
- Understanding when to begin the project planning process?
- Defining the 10 critical elements of a good project management plan?
- Develop a good project scope that can define project success
- Identify and matching Organisational and Project Success
Breakout Exercise 5: Develop a Project Scope that can show Project & Organisation Success
Game 1: Identifying the top 10 items that organizations need when starting a project
Developing a Realistic Project Plan
- Understanding the 11 elements that make a good schedule - what are they and how to manage them
- Understanding the common pitfalls to avoid when making a project schedule
Breakout Exercise 6: Develop a schedule for the project
- How to identify and manage risk in any projects
- Understanding the financial implications of risk and how this can affect the business case
- Understand the major sources of risk and issues and how these can be managed
Breakout Exercise 7: Present the risk and understand financial implications
- Understand how to develop the project financial budget
Breakout Exercise 8: How are you going to manage the plan?
Game 2: Get your team working on a plan - how to do it!
Communicating and Managing Stakeholder Relationships
- Be able to manage relationships and to communicate success
- Understand what leadership skills a project manager needs to manage the relationships
Breakout Exercise 9: Understand how to manage the relationship
- Develop the principles of communication within and outside your organisation
- Understand how that a project manager can make sure every meeting is needed
Game 3: Practice the meeting
- Actions, Issues and Change - How to report on them
Breakout Exercise 10: Compile the Actions, Issues and Change
- How to know when you stakeholders are being managed properly
- Understand the right way to complete a project
- Identify the best method of transitioning projects outside of the organisation
- Understand how can to turn a complicated project into a major successes for your organisation
- Is the Business Case still good - How to know the ROI, NPV, IRR is achieved?
Breakout Exercise 11: Was the ROI Achieved?
- How to help Organisational Learning with Project Management
Breakout Exercise 12: Complete the Lessons Learnt
- How to know when your project is successfully started and finished
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.