Smart Leadership - Achieving Strategy through Leadership and Innovation Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : MNG148 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
This course will expose delegates on the concept that innovation and outstanding leadership go hand in hand. Delegates will learn that new ideas can inspire new products, services and systems which can provide a distinct competitive advantage over competitors, and smart leadership brings those ideas to life.
Outstanding leadership does not occur by accident. Great leaders are smart leaders. They understand it is imperative to continuously develop and build upon many key skills. They know that it begins with their thinking and commitment to learning and secondly to foster the creative impulse throughout the organization.
This course will feature:
- The foundations of smart leadership
- Multiple intelligences to generate ideas
- Creativity and strategy formation
- Leading with creativity and innovation
- Leadership communication
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the fundamental principles of leadership
- Analyze the common myths and misconceptions about innovation
- Solve any problem or issue with creative methodologies
- Apply multiple intelligences to generate ideas
- Practice a four-step process for team innovation
Encouraging a Creative Climate at Work
- Innovative leadership for excellent performance
- The Critical mass for change and innovation
- Innovation VS Constant Improvement
- How a Leader Creates a Climate of Innovation
- Case Study on Most Innovative Companies
- Innovation and current business breakthroughs
Gaining the Participation of the Workforce
- The G.E. “Workout” Strategy
- Developing Creative Solutions for Strategies
- Gaining the “Buy-In” from the workforce
- Overcoming Paradigms
- Dealing with Organizational “Drift”
- Case Study on Gaining Empowerment
Leading on the creative edge
- Developing Creative Potential in People and Teams
- Understanding Creative People
- Convergent & Divergent Thinking Skills
- Motivating Creative Individuals at work
- Incubating ideas
- Interacting creatively
- Converting expenses to assets using creativity
Creating a Motivating Climate for Higher Productivity
- The Ten Key Elements to Setting up new Missions
- Setting Goals and Targets Creatively
- Creating a “Sense of Significance”
- Rewarding Performance
- The Four Step “Pygmalion” theory
- Generational Motivators
Driving Strategic Change
- Managing the Change Process
- Kotter’s Change Management Techniques
- Communicating with a Sense of Urgency
- The Downside of Change
- Creating a climate of Constant Change
- Successful techniques for Changing People
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.