Strategic Planning, Communication, Measurement and Implementation Training in Paris , France
Course Code : MNG151 - Course Address : Hotel Alfred Sommier-20 Rue de l'Arcade, 75008 Paris - Course Fees : 12200 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Paris , France||3 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||21 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||11 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||10 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
In this comprehensive two week programme, both strategic leaders and first line professionals will participate in how to develop, implement and structure the changes necessary to make a new strategy, vision or mission work effectively in today’s dynamic climate.
Week one focuses on the development of the core strategies and plan to make the organization reach its vision or targets, while week two drills deeper into the organization to develop techniques that get the workforce “on-board” with the changes and have them participate in working out the problems and implementing the new strategies. It is strongly suggested that strategic leaders attend both weeks.
Effective strategic leadership is central to the future success of any organisation. This starts with defining a clear strategic vision – setting out the leadership team’s strategic intent for the organisation and its various businesses. This then needs to be translated into an agenda for action – not merely a ‘strategic plan’ but a set of guidelines or a road map clearly setting out where the business needs to go and empowering managers at all levels to make the multitude of decisions that they need to make in the clear understanding of where the business is heading.
This intensive ten day programme will help you learn how to:
- Develop the three key strategic agendas for leaders – Intellectual, Managerial and Behavioural.
- Identify the most effective balance of Operational Excellence and Breakthrough Strategic Performance.
- Identify critical strategic issues and opportunities.
- Practice and encourage your people to think differently and workout new initiatives and innovate.
- Change your environment to support your new strategic initiatives.
Strategic Planning, Development & Implementation
Understanding the Strategic Environment
- Understanding the strategic leadership competencies – intellect, management and behaviors
- Recognizing and interpreting forces in the strategic environment
- Understanding strategic inflection points and strategic scenarios
- Formulating strategic vision and expressing strategic intent
- Analyzing and prioritizing strategic issues
Understanding Strategic Models and Paradigms
- The strategic journey – common models and frameworks for strategic thinking
- Developing a strategic road map
- Recognizing and developing the characteristics of strategic agility
- Understanding and leveraging strategic competences and skills
- Defining the outcomes
Effective Strategic Implementation
- Strategic implementation tools and frameworks
- Structures and systems for strategic agility and performance
- Identifying strategic horizons and using the 7S framework
- Analyzing the key elements for implementation
- Measurement, analysis and knowledge management
- Preparing for the future
- Effective styles and practices for strategic leadership
- Recognizing, analyzing and developing the strategic leadership styles used by you and others
- Developing inspiration and motivation
- Communicating the road map and gathering support
Driving Strategic Performance & Success
- Transforming the organization to enable strategic success
- Monitoring and adjustment
- Balancing the focus on performance and strategy
- Spreading leadership capabilities throughout the organization
- Maximizing organizational learning and knowledge transfer to embed strategic success
Strategy, Leadership Innovation Day Six
Encouraging a Creative Climate at Work
- Innovative leadership for excellent performance
- The Critical mass for change and innovation
- Innovation VS Constant Improvement
- How a Leader Creates a Climate of Innovation
- Case Study on Most Innovative Companies
- Innovation and current business breakthroughs
Gaining the Participation of the Workforce
- The G.E. “Workout” Strategy
- Developing Creative Solutions for Strategies
- Gaining the “Buy-In” from the workforce
- Overcoming Paradigms
- Dealing with Organizational “Drift”
- Case Study on Gaining Empowerment
Leading on the creative edge
- Developing Creative Potential in People and Teams
- Understanding Creative People
- Convergent & Divergent Thinking Skills
- Motivating Creative Individuals at work
- Incubating ideas
- Interacting creatively
- Converting expenses to assets using creativity
Creating a Motivating Climate for Higher Productivity
- The Ten Key Elements to Setting up new Missions
- Setting Goals and Targets Creatively
- Creating a “Sense of Significance”
- Rewarding Performance
- The Four Step “Pygmalion” theory
- Generational Motivators
Driving Strategic Change
- Managing the Change Process
- Kotter’s Change Management Techniques
- Communicating with a Sense of Urgency
- The Downside of Change
- Creating a climate of Constant Change
- Successful techniques for Changing People
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Champs Elysees. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.