Strategic Planning, Development and Implementation Training in Paris , France
Course Code : MNG152 - Course Address : Hotel Alfred Sommier-20 Rue de l'Arcade, 75008 Paris - Course Fees : 6100 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Paris , France||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Paris , France||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Paris , France||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
|Paris , France||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
This course will focus on the strategic thinking and leadership behaviors that a high-performance organization needs for a successful long term future. This course will usher delegates in more strategic visionary leadership that focuses to deliver real value to their constituents and customers. This will enable organizations to strive to improve every aspect of the business, as delegates will understand the process of creating value and the execution to bring that value into reality.
In this course, delegates will discover how to move from transactional management to transformational leadership. Real strategic management requires that managers and leaders at all levels create the mindsets and behaviors that are needed to transform the organization from its existing paradigm to the new strategic paradigm that the vision sets forth.
This course will feature:
- How to identify critical strategic issues and opportunities
- Enhancing your own and your organization’s strategic thinking and ability to envision strategic initiatives
- How to generate and support effective strategic thinking down at all levels in the organization
- Prioritization issues based on their capacity to enable real value creation
- How to lead and motivate teams and businesses in diverse, turbulent and complex environments
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Interpret the internal and external forces shaping the future
- Develop and follow a strategic road map through a clear vision and statement of strategic intent
- Identify the competencies and capabilities of strategically agile and effective organizations
- Recognize your own strategic leadership style, and the styles of others.
- Effectively prepare, motivate and guide your organization, unit or team towards the vision
Understanding the Strategic Environment
- Understanding the strategic leadership competencies – intellect, management and behaviors
- Recognizing and interpreting forces in the strategic environment
- Understanding strategic inflection points and strategic scenarios
- Formulating strategic vision and expressing strategic intent
- Analyzing and prioritizing strategic issues
Understanding Strategic Models and Paradigms
- The strategic journey – common models and frameworks for strategic thinking
- Developing a strategic road map
- Recognizing and developing the characteristics of strategic agility
- Understanding and leveraging strategic competences and skills
- Defining the outcomes
Effective Strategic Implementation
- Strategic implementation tools and frameworks
- Structures and systems for strategic agility and performance
- Identifying strategic horizons and using the 7S framework
- Analyzing the key elements for implementation
- Measurement, analysis and knowledge management
- Preparing for the future
- Effective styles and practices for strategic leadership
- Recognizing, analyzing and developing the strategic leadership styles used by you and others
- Developing inspiration and motivation
- Communicating the roadmap and gathering support
Driving Strategic Performance & Success
- Transforming the organization to enable strategic success
- Monitoring and adjustment
- Balancing the focus on performance and strategy
- Spreading leadership capabilities throughout the organization
- Maximizing organizational learning and knowledge transfer to embed strategic success
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Champs Elysees. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.