Successful Planning, Organising and Delegating Training in Istanbul , Turkey
Course Code : MNG126 - Course Address : The Marmara Sisli Hotel - Course Fees : 4400 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Istanbul , Turkey||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
This course will help delegates to understand the importance of planning and how the most successful organisations are able to achieve high performance outcomes. This course is a must for all professionals as good planning is an essential skill that can be readily applied to any complex and ever-changing environment in which all of today’s organisations are having to operate.
The course content addresses organisational issues such as the impact of change on strategic planning and how to manage risks. Furthermore, it helps delegates to explore the impact of individual management behaviours on both developing and implementing plans and to understand themselves better.
This course will feature:
- How strategic thinking affects the planning process
- Setting goals and addressing risks
- What is prioritization?
- Developing management skills: delegation and assigning work
- Leading teams to deliver results.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of strategic thinking
- Develop objectives aligned to organisational vision
- Set priorities and prepare plans
- Develop the ability to delegate effectively
- Understand different team leadership styles and their impact
Creating an Attitude to Change How We Plan and Organize Work
- Course purpose, goals and objectives
- New systems & strategic thinking
- Overview and context of organizational change and the impact on planning and organization
- Identifying a standard of excellence in the organization, team and personal work
- Review of management processes and skill areas
- Using a planning process to set goals and get projects started
Importance of Planning Management
- Integrating goals, scope, work structure and management planning
- Identifying initial resource requirements
- Identifying risk techniques that affect work assignments, priorities and deadlines
- Communication that responds to who, what where, when, how, why
- Understanding the importance of quality planning in work assignments
Delegation, Personal Organization and Setting Priorities
- Understanding how people approach their work
- Planning for time management, scheduling and meeting deadlines
- Using proper delegation skills to empower staff
- Improving prioritizing of work and work tasks
- Planning for delegation responsibility and authority
Planning Effectively with Your Team
- Identifying skills required to obtain the help of others
- The importance of group skills to achieve team success
- The importance of interpersonal skills in making personal and team decisions
- Empowering the team through the development of interpersonal skills
- The importance of versatility in team relations
Developing Personal and Team Change Plans
- Innovation and improvement for personal and team change
- Identification of change processes and human change
- Techniques to set personal and team change goals
- Dealing with people who do not want change
- Developing an action plan for personal and team change
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Sisli. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.