The Art of Leadership Training in London , UK
Course Code : MNG210 - Course Address : Hilton London Paddington Hotel - Course Fees : 4950 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|London , UK||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|London , UK||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|London , UK||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|London , UK||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
The Art of Leadership will take you on a journey to discover your own strengths as a leader and demonstrate how you can build on those strengths to lead your own team to higher productivity. Some of the issues discussed in this programme include the best approaches past leaders have taken to drive their teams or organizations to great success and how they overcame difficult times. A study of “best practices” is used based on the latest techniques used in modern business to overcome the enormous pressures that exist in this trying economy. In this programme you will learn how to:
- Determine best practices of leaders through history and how to apply them today
- Explore your leadership capabilities and areas for personal development
- Build a culture of TRUST that encourages people to follow you
- Identify strategies for overcoming obstacles in the work environment that lead to higher performance
This programme is designed to promote effective leadership and influencing skills among management personnel. At the conclusion of this training session, you should be able to:
- Articulate an understanding of what leadership means for your business
- Determine your role as an effective leader in any organization
- Demonstrate the leadership core skills of Communication and Inspiration; Systems Thinking and Emotional Intelligence
- Use personal influence and develop political savvy to network and influence people effectively
- Describe a change management model for management and the process of planning, communicating and implementing change
- Develop a Personal and Professional Vision and Communicate it to all stakeholders
- Tap into and “inner power” to gain self confidence and strength
- Get the most productivity out of each constituent (worker or other)
Leadership and Influence: What do they mean?
- The Challenge to Lead in today’s modern organization
- Lessons learned from powerful leaders of the past
- The Changing nature of Leadership
- The role of leaders in today’s organization
- The influence of followers on leadership
- Self Assessment: Leadership Behaviors
- Know yourself, a guide to your inner strengths
- Three Lenses of Leadership
- The Flight of the Buffalo: Leaders who create Leaders
How a Leader leads from inner power
- Ways to Increase Self Knowledge
- Self Reflection
- Understand how you Think
- Becoming a “Systems Thinker”
- The Character of a Leader
- Leadership from Within
- Creating an Environment of Leadership
- Balancing Inquiry and Advocacy
- Guide to your Inner Leader
How a Leader builds trust
- What is trust
- The benefits of a high trust environment
- How Trust produces the competitive edge
- Building Capacity for Trust
- Personal Influence and Political Savvy
- Effective Interpersonal Influence
- Negotiating Agreement
- Developing Your Political Savvy
How a Leader uses communication to gain influence
- The Art of Communication as a leader
- Building your skills as an effective communicator
- The power of Vision
- Using language a word pictures to demonstrate your vision
- John Kotters Change Management theory in practice
- Practice session
How a Leader influences people
- The Motivating Leader
- How a Leader motivates themselves and others
- The need for achievement, power and affiliation
- Expectancy theory and motivation
- How a leader Creates an environment for self motivation
- Personal Roadmap to Leadership
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Paddington. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.