The Art of Strategic Management Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : MNG211 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
Gain a deep understanding of what makes the difference between strategic success and failure, so you can increase your personal effectiveness in your organisation. This powerful new programme offers an overview and introduction to strategic thinking for those who are not directly involved in strategy formation, but want to expand their perspective and understanding of how strategy impacts their work life and the success of their company. It is designed to provide a perspective and vocabulary about strategy that enables the participant to constructively support the strategic direction of the firm. In this programme you will learn how to:
- Better communicate with the leadership of your organisation
- Understand your job in the broader context of strategy implementation for the firm
- Understand the interactions between your organisation and the environment in which it operates
- Recognise strategic moves of competitors and industry patterns that influence strategy success
- Contribute to strategic success in your daily actions
- Add value to your position: stay on top of external trends
- Understand why and how your company undertakes strategic change
- Provide a Strategy Vocabulary that Enables you to “Talk the Talk” with a Manager or Executive of your firm
- Expand your understanding of how Strategic Thinking has developed and evolved over the past forty years
- Develop your appreciation of Strategy Formation and Implementation within your organisation
- Link the Strategy of a firm with the Desired Outcomes of either Return on Invested Capital, or delivery of Best Value, through Value Creation and Market Focus
- Link your Daily Activities to Your Strategic Direction so that you can locate yourself in the Strategic Process of your own firm
- Recognise factors that induce change in strategy and what change might mean to your firm
- Expand your ability to ask strategic questions and contribute to the Strategy Formation of your organisation
- Recognise how strategic thinking has developed and how it influences strategies within your organisation
- Understand the importance of vision and values to communicating strategy in organisations
- Identify the key strategies for every organisation
- Distinguish between the process of creating strategy and the content of strategy
The evolution of Strategic Planning and Strategic Thinking
- Follow the progression of strategic thinking in business and anticipate where strategy may next develop
- Identify the different conceptual frameworks from which strategic thinking has developed and identify which are active in your organisation
- Recognise the commonalities that exist in different approaches to developing and implementing a strategy
- Articulate the conceptual framework of strategy that your firm uses today
A process for creating and updating strategy
- Recognise different approaches to creating and updating strategy within an organisation
- Identify the applicability of a particular approach with the characteristics of a firm and of the environment the firm faces
- Match different processes to specific issues or situations that could develop in your firm
- Strategy in the organisation
- Connect the relationship between strategy formation and implementation and day-to-day activities
- Recognise how strategy is created and implemented at multiple levels of the organisation
Strategies for growth, profitability and value creation
Articulate the link between growth and profitability in public and private sector organisations
- Understand the key factors that make the difference between strategic success and failure
- Relate Action Plans to strategic initiatives and individual performance
- Create conditions that foster Achievement of Strategic Initiatives within the firm when strategy changes
- Recognise and communicate to others the drivers for strategic change within your organisation
- Use insights from past experiences with business and personal change to support the process of strategic change in your company
Engaging your organisation in Strategic Thinking
- Ask Strategic Questions that relate your work to the organisation’s direction and strategic initiatives
- Formulate Strategic Hypotheses that suggest directions for the firm to consider
- Carry on Strategic Conversations that you want to have when you return to your workplace
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.