The Complete Course on Budgeting Training in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Course Code : FBA106 - Course Address : Westin Kuala Lumpur Hotel - Course Fees : 4450 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
This highly interactive course offers a theoretical background and also the practical tools and techniques necessary for the development of budgeting systems and their related functions. It will also provide opportunity for delegates to focus on developing and enhancing their knowledge and practical application of all the concepts, processes, and techniques involved in budgeting for optimal performance.
This course will assist individuals at every level in the organisation in their involvement in the budget process. Being ‘user-friendly’, it provides the practical skills for delegates to take back to their jobs, along with insights needed to adapt principles to specific work environments.
This course will feature:
- Strategic planning
- The budgeting planning process
- Forecasting techniques
- What if analysis and report generation
- Capital budgeting
- Develop the appropriate techniques for effective budgeting as part of the planning process
- Design various budgeting models for all elements of a budget
- Explain the use of activity based budgeting, compared with other budgeting methods
- Develop and effectively control budgets
- Provide budgeting knowledge that can be shared for the benefit of your company
- Why strategy comes before the budget
- The strategic planning process
- Developing a strategic plan
- Strategic planning tools
- Where are we now, and where do we want to be?
- Linking the budget with the strategy
- What is forecasting?
- Strategic role of forecasting
- The forecasting process
- Forecasting demand
- Sales forecasting using various methods in Excel©
- Qualitative and Quantitative forecasting methods
- What is a budget
- Budgeting and the Management Process
- Budgeting framework
- How to evaluate budgeting software
- Budget preparation
- Building the master budget
Using a budget as a management tool
- Linking strategic planning , forecasting budgeting and reporting
- Budget cost behaviour
- Budget cost, volume, profit (CVP) and break-even analysis
- Sensitivity & What-If Analysis
- Budgetary Control
- Variance Analysis
Capital Budgeting (CAPEX)
- Capital budgeting principles
- Raising finance
- Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC)
- Methods of Evaluating Capital Investment Projects
- Comparing different projects and their returns
- Capital Rationing
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Jalan Conlay. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.