The Complete Course on Management Training in Bali , Indonesia
Course Code : MNG156 - Course Address : Radisson Blu Hotel - Course Fees : 7100 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Bali , Indonesia||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Bali , Indonesia||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Bali , Indonesia||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Bali , Indonesia||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Bali , Indonesia||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
This course presents a high level appreciation of the principles of effective management and the practices that generate commitment and productivity. Through the process of self study, education and reflection on experience, this course will enable delegates to widen their understanding of the Manager’s role and apply practical strategies that will deliver immediate impact and improvement.
Good management is the foundation that underpins successful organisations. Become the ‘Communicating Manager’ who instructs but listens; the ‘Managerial Leader’ that inspires and the ‘People Developer’ who generates employee engagement. If people management is important to you, get learn new skills or sharpen your current competence by attending this motivating and energizing course.
This course will feature:
- An evaluation of personal management style and its impact on performance
- Techniques to effectively manage conflict in the organisation
- Managing a culture of effective problem solving and continuous improvement
- Tools for effective self management, team management and ‘managerial leadership’
- Recognizing individuality, managing diversity and aligning team performance
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognise their managerial strengths and set an agenda for development
- Employ a range of interpersonal skills to build engagement
- Deliver constructive feedback that motivates future performance
- Diagnose team performance and identify strategies for improvement
- Select and apply innovative ideas and techniques for problem solving
The Foundation of Management
- Management demands courage
- The first step: managing self
- Employing the right management style ate right time
- Accepting responsibility
- Accentuating the positive
- Having the courage to turn your ideas into action
Dealing with Workplace Conflict
- Defining organisational conflict
- Understanding the causes of conflict
- The Thomas-Kilman Conflict Mode Instrument
- Managing individual differences
- Managing conflict for productive outcomes
- The creative benefits of productive disagreement
Managing Organisational Improvement
- Focusing on continuous improvement
- Diagnostic tools for organisational/team appraisal
- Organisational culture and its impact
- Overcoming and managing resistance to change
- Coping with risk and risk avoidance
- Measuring the success of improvement efforts
Building and leading the motivated teams
- Characteristics of effective teams
- Characteristics of ineffective teams
- Managing the factors affecting team performance
- Empowering team development
- Utilizing team diversity
- Coaching to enhancing team competence
Managing Problem Solving activity
- Balancing analytical and creative thinking
- Effective use of mind mapping
- Capturing the power of brainstorming
- Unlocking team potential
- Treating problems as challenges
- Action planning for future improvement
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Radisson Blu Hotel. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.