Training Management and Organisational Learning for Oil and Gas Industries Training in Munich , Germany
Course Code : HRM13 - Course Address : Pullman Hotel Munich - Course Fees : 7900 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Munich , Germany||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Munich , Germany||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Munich , Germany||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Munich , Germany||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Munich , Germany||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Munich , Germany||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Munich , Germany||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
This course will introduce participants to Organisational Learning & Training Management for Oil & Gas Industries. Organisational learning is a characteristic of an organisation that is able to predict changes in signals from its environment (both internal and external) and adapt accordingly.
Organisational learning and the learning organisation has flourished and been defined in a wide range of literature, it is part of the discipline of Organisational Development (OD). Training management is about positioning training at the core of what you do. It is about becoming a ‘Learning Organisation’.
- Learn about organisational learning as a key management process
- Understand the application of training management in your organisation
- Becoming a learning organisation
- There will be a practical workshops/exercises each day where what has be learnt will be put into practice
- The programme has been developed to address the special needs of the Oil and Gas environment
- Demonstrate an understanding of Organisational Learning theory
- Explain the concept of effective Training Management
- Utilise the skills of OD for Organisational Learning & Training Management
- Apply appropriate skills for developing a learning organisation
- Develop training suitable for the oil and gas sector
Organisational Learning Explored
- The concept of learning
- How does learning differ in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Behavioural and other psychological theories
- Implications of organisational learning practices
- The idea of organisational learning
- Redefining organisational learning
Training Management Explored
- Managing the training function strategically
- Training in the Oil & Gas sector
- The importance of cost-benefit & ROI
- The concept of talent management
- Differentiating succession management & talent management
- Nationalisation issues
Leading Organisation Change
- An experience of change
- Change at the team level
- Change at the organisational level
- Key drivers of change
- Change management
- Case Studies of change management in the Oil & Gas Industry
Organisational Development (OD) Explored
- History of OD
- Organisational development today
- Maslow and Hertzberg & The Hawthorne effect
- Case studies: Putting OD into practice
- Diagnostic tools for OD
- Organisational Structures
Becoming a Learning Organisation
- Understanding the learning organisation
- Characteristics of a learning organisation
- Are you ready to change?
- Benefits and barriers
- The Fifth Discipline
- Personal action planning
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Pullman Hotel. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.