Accomplished Office Administrator Training in Washington , United States
Course Code : MNG129 - Course Address : Radisson Blu - Course Fees : 7500 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Washington , United States||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Washington , United States||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Washington , United States||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Washington , United States||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Washington , United States||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
This course will help you increase your motivation and confidence through understanding the principles and best practices of office management. Delegates will learn to prioritise, plan, and solve problems to get the work done on time, and to have continuous productivity improvement.
Delegates will learn to communicate confidently in meetings and manage difficult behaviours. Also, self-management skills will be gained which will help cope with stress, keep a ‘can do’ positive attitude, and enjoy work each day. Finally, to manage an office effectively,one needs to manage oneself, manage your time, tasks, and others in order to achieve maximum success.
This course will feature:
- Prioritising your daily responsibilities to achieve maximum output and success
- Streamlining your work practices and office environment
- Communicating effectively and assertively at all levels
- Understanding yourself and others thereby improving interactions and relationships
- Techniques to help you think creatively, solve problems, plan, and make decisions
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Prioritise and cope with multiple tasks without missing deadlines
- Think like a Manager – planning, making decisions and solving problems
- Manage their thoughts and feelings to improve self-confidence and self-empowerment
- Communicate effectively and assertively at all levels and in all situations
- Manage paperwork, diaries, meetings, presentations, and phones more effectively
Taking Control of your Work Life
- Understanding and clarifying purpose, vision and mission
- The secret to working smarter rather than harder
- Controlling, prioritising and organising your work
- Streamlining your office systems and getting your paperwork under control
- Making your office user friendly and efficient
Essential Administrative Skills
- Harnessing the power of the mind – through Mind Mapping Techniques
- Managing larger projects to meet deadlines
- Planning skills – using a ‘Gannt’ chart to chart work progress
- Problem solving and decision making techniques
- Decision Making tools
Vital Communication Skills
- Different styles of communication
- Learning to be more assertive
- Win-win conflict resolution
- Understanding and using body language
- Understanding different personality types and how to deal with them
Developing as a Professional
- Listening skills – seeking to understand before being understood
- Creating a professional image
- Leadership skills
- How to make presentations with confidence and power
- Learn the essentials of planning a presentation
Self-Empowerment and Self-Management
- Understanding stress and learning coping skills
- The essential skills of emotional intelligence
- Using emotional intelligence at work
- Transforming fear and negativity and reactive-ness
- Becoming a more proactive, responsible and self-aware person
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Radisson Blu. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.