Advanced Budgeting Workshop Training in Hong Kong , Hong Kong
Course Code : FBA152 - Course Address : Sheraton Hong Kong - Course Fees : 8500 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Hong Kong , Hong Kong||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Hong Kong , Hong Kong||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Hong Kong , Hong Kong||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Hong Kong , Hong Kong||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|Hong Kong , Hong Kong||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Hong Kong , Hong Kong||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Hong Kong , Hong Kong||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Hong Kong , Hong Kong||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Hong Kong , Hong Kong||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|Hong Kong , Hong Kong||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Hong Kong , Hong Kong||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
|Hong Kong , Hong Kong||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
|Hong Kong , Hong Kong||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Build budget templates and models for their departments or organizations.
- Apply several forecasting techniques to better manage uncertainties in budgeting.
- Evaluate capital budgeting decisions using several methods and recommend proper action.
- Utilize Microsoft Excel functions and tools in the budgeting process.
- Evaluate the budgeting process in their organization and recommend improvements.
Budgeting and Planning
- The Budget and the Functions of Management
- Budget as a Planning Tool
- Budgets and the Key Financial Statements
- Top-Down versus Bottom-Up Process
Budget Cycle, Process and Approaches
- The Budget Cycle
- The Characteristics of Successful Budgeting
- Making the Budget a Value-Adding Activity
- Top Ten Problems with Budgeting
- Choosing the Proper Budgeting Approach:
- Incremental Budgeting
- Zero-Based Budgeting
- Flexible Budgeting
- Kaizen Budgeting
- Activity-Based Budgeting
- Rolling (Continuous) Budgets and Forecasts
- The Master Budget and its Components
- Operating and Capital Budgets
- Best Practices in Budgeting
- Creating a User-Friendly Template
- Forecasting Models
- Qualitative and Quantitative Methods
- Steps in Developing Forecast Models
- Time Series and Trend Analysis
- Data Conditioning Techniques
- Exponential Smoothing and Moving Averages
- Simple and Multiple Regression Analysis
Advanced Capital Budgeting Evaluation Techniques
- Business Risk and Cost of Capital
- Classifying Investment Projects
- Cash Flow Estimation
- Analyzing Investment and Operating Cash Flows
- Time Value of Money Concept
- The Required Rate of Return
- Net Present Value (NPV)
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Multiple Internal Rates of Return
- Modified Internal Rate of Return (MIRR)
- Profitability Index (PI)
- Pay-Back Period and Discounted Pay-Back Period
- Capital Rationing
- Comparing and Evaluating Techniques
- Sensitivity and Risk Analysis
Breakeven Analysis and Optimization Techniques
- Cost-Volume-Profit (CVP) Analysis
- Using CVP to Reach a Target Income
- Single Product and Multiple Products Breakeven Analysis
- Working with Budget Constraints
- Building Optimization Models
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Sheraton. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.