Advanced Communication Skills Training in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Course Code : MNG237 - Course Address : Westin Kuala Lumpur Hotel - Course Fees : 4450 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Utilize advanced communication tools and skills.
- Discover different personal listening styles.
- Understand and harness the power of body language.
- Apply meta programs to improve their understanding of people.
- Practice and use assertiveness skills in different situations.
- Unlock the secrets of influence for effective communication.
Defining Effective Communication
- Communication Overview: Definition and Characteristics
- Evolution of Communication
- Communicating for Results
- Understanding Elements of Communication
- The Element of Noise
- Mehrabian’s 55-38-7 Rule
- Overcoming Communication Anxiety and Other Obstacles
The Art of Listening
- Effective Listening and Paraphrasing Techniques
- Understanding Different Listening Styles: Active versus Passive Styles
- Improving the Information Recall Rate
- Assessing Personal Listening Profiles
Internal Listening Filters
- Sensory Input Channels
- Internal Filter Systems: the 6 Layers
- 6 Listening Meta Programs
- Avoiding the Loss of Information
Mastering Body Language
- The Art of Body Language
- Components of Non Verbal Communication
- The Power of Appearances
- Eliciting Thinking Patterns through Eye Movement
- Building Rapport using Body Language
Advanced Assertiveness Skills
- Understanding Assertiveness: Definition and Values
- Components of Passive, Assertive and Aggressive Styles
- Assertiveness Rights and Responsibilities
- Managing Criticism Assertively
The Power of Influence and Persuasion
- Definition and Characteristics of Influence
- 6 Principles of Persuasion: How to Apply Them
- Bases and Sources of Power
- Dealing with Difficult People Using Persuation
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Jalan Conlay. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.