Advanced Conflict Resolution and Change Management Strategies Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : MNG177 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
At the core of this programme, we use trusted instruments to measure your personal style when in conflict and we will coach you through the issues that arise from the results of the tests.
In this stretching and insightful programme, we use the famous Thomas Kilmann (TKI) Conflict Resolution Instrument. This tool has been used by all top organisations to create collaborative teams for exceptional performance.
- Know the 4 areas for conflict
- Use The Thomas Kilmann Model for greater awareness and effectiveness
- Recognise differing behaviours and learn to adapt to them in order to build lasting collaboration
- Build effective communication Skills for increased collaboration and productivity
- Give and receive feedback on performance and perception openly
- Implement and create workable communication action plans
- Know the 10 most difficult types and how to deal with them
- Gain a greater awareness of yourself and your full leadership potential
- Manage relationships with others effectively, from level one trough to level four competency in all areas
- Understand the key drivers for lasting change
- Understand the need to take responsibility for leading change
- Understand how to be a Champion of Change
- Welcome, Introductions and objective setting
- What do we mean by the term: Conflict Management”?
- Where and when does conflict happen?
- Our reaction to conflict
- Exercise: TheCommunicationBridge
- DVD: Window on the World of Difficult People
- How to avoid misunderstanding
- The 4 steps to effective Conflict Management
- The Thomas Kilmann (TKI) Conflict Resolution Instrument
- The 2 types of communication
- Exercise: Building collaboration quickly and easily
- Exercise: A Trip to the Theatre!
- DVD The Ten Most Difficult Types
- The 4 results of every communication
- Exercise: Win as Much as You Can!
The Skills of Conflict Resolution
- The 4 behaviours that get results
- The Assertiveness Framework
- Exercise: I want to borrow your car tonight
- Questioning Skills
- Listening for results
- Beyond Listening
High Level Conflict Resolution
- The Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire
- Your EI Strengths
- Exercise: Would I lie to you?
- Dealing with liars
- Facilitating a dispute
- The Saboteur
- The Secret to dealing with people
- Exercise: The Pommelon
- Change Exercise: The Ball
- Personal growth and change strategies
- The change curve
- The 5 stages of change
- Kotter’s 8 steps to effective change
- The Burning Platform
- Making change stick
- Change Exercise: Risk it!
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.