Advanced Human Resources Management Training in London , UK
Course Code : HRM50 - Course Address : Hilton London Paddington Hotel - Course Fees : 4950 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|London , UK||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|London , UK||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|London , UK||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|London , UK||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|London , UK||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
Changing business environments more than ever demand creative solutions from International HR departments to ensure the strategic harmony within the business is maintained.
HR should be seen as having an important role to play rather than just an overhead cost. The challenge for how HR contributes to the business will demand a major rethink by the HR managers and staff and then equally as important how to measure that contribution.
The course focuses on:
- Changes in Business and the demands on HR
- What HR Strategic Thinking is ‘and what it looks like’
- Translating the HR Strategy into Meaningful Action
- Examining Changes in Culture
- How International HR functions now and in the future
- Demonstrating how HR can benefit the Organization
- Develop your understanding of HR Strategic Thinking and it’s place in business:
- Experience new HR framework and understand the resulting organization structural changes needed
- Assessing the existing position and develop future strategies including case study
- Understand and use strategic models and implementation processes to deliver future based results
- Understand and be able to deliver corporate seminars to initiate organisational cultural changes
- Explore new motivational model(s) to re-energizing the organization
- Develop existing appraisal systems to produce measurable improvements in performance and competency performance- case study
- Understand and be able to use your own creativity to improve HR performance
- New approaches to pay and benefits
- Explore knowledge management and the expanding role of emotional intelligence in tomorrow’s organization
- Creating added value to satisfy business key performance indicators
Business expectations and the demands placed on Human Resources
- Introductions & Global Change on People Management
- With an overview of traditional HRM activities & HRM strategy for 21 century
- Successful Change Management.
- Impact of technology on future businesses – case study
- Need to change organisational structures- exert from TV seminar
- How changing internal and external customer needs will affect all current HR concepts
- Where are you now? The HR change model – questionnaire and discussion
How strategy works – the models and implementation
- Strategic models – how they work – case studies
- Mission statements, measurement tools and monitoring progress
- Strategic models for use within the organization, and measurement
- Creativity and innovation – their role in strategic thinking, including exercises
Translating strategy into action and examining changes in corporate culture
- How strategy is translated into business plans
- The use of modeling to produce plans that can be measured
- Creating HR quality plans –how to do it –practical exercises
- Delivering measurable HR business benefits
- Fail to \Plan – Plan to Fail
Significant changes in how International HR will function in the future
- Process re-engineering HR activities
- The three tier model for HR –benefits to the business
- Managing and developing Human Capital
- Developing, measuring and employing competencies in Performance management
- Use of Corporate culture –how to develop a corporate culture template –practical case study and exercise
- The changing function of recruitment, psychometric testing and Personality questionnaires
Significant HR actions that can help improve the efficiency of the organization
- Understanding rightsizing the organization – an ongoing process
- How pay and conditions can dramatically improve productivity – at no extra cost to the organization
- A new look at performance appraisal- ensuring year on year improvements in competency and performance
- How motivation can change measurable results
- Corporate communications- a new role for HR?
- Managing trends; knowledge management, home working, predictive forecasting
- Developing a personal action plan.
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Paddington. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.