Advanced Management - Achieving Superior Performance and Strategic Success Training in London , UK
Course Code : MNG179 - Course Address : Hilton London Paddington Hotel - Course Fees : 4950 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|London , UK||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|London , UK||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|London , UK||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|London , UK||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
In today’s world middle and senior level managers are faced with increasingly complex responsibilities. In order to meet this challenge they must be continually sharpening their management skills. This programme will focus on the management and leadership skills necessary for success in today’s fast changing business environment. In this programme you will learn how to:
- Manage and motivate people more effectively
- Create and harness the power of high performance teams
- Understand and effectively utilize strategic planning techniques
- Negotiate for positive results
- Utilize the Baldrige performance criteria as a standard of excellence and benchmark for your organization
- Consider methods for improving management performance
- Gain insights into the successful implementation of teams
- Study the techniques of strategic planning
- Develop their skills in the area of negotiating
- Analyze the Baldrige award criteria for excellence
- Examine the application of management best practices
- The importance of sociotechnical management
- Techniques for effective communication
- Motivating for results
- Enhancing your coaching skills
- Empowering employees for improved performance
- Characteristics of a successful manager
- Obtaining the benefits of teamwork
- Characteristics of ineffective teams
- Characteristics of effective teams
- Managing conflict in a productive manner
- Understanding team member styles
- Creating a virtual team
- Analyzing the strategic planning process
- Achieving competitive advantage
- Utilizing dynamic SWOT analysis
- Focusing on vision and mission
- The importance of contingency planning
- Examples of strategic success and failure
Negotiating for results
- Gaining insight into the negotiating process
- Characteristics of an effective negotiator
- Developing negotiating strategies
- Employing persuasive negotiation techniques
- Achieving the benefits of effective negotiating
- Negotiation exercises
- The Malcolm Baldrige quality award-standard of excellence
- Lessons from the best performing companies
- Benchmarking your operation against the best
- Creating employee commitment
- Managing continuous improvement
- Creating the high performance organization
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Paddington. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.