Auditing HR Processes Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : HRM37 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
Managers, superintendents, supervisors and officers in the functions of Human Resources. The program is also very useful for Internal Audit professionals who are about to start an audit exercise in the HR department in their organization.
- Organize employee records and files cost- effectively.
- Identify areas of weaknesses in their organization’s processes: recruitment and selection, employee records keeping, performance appraisal, and payroll.
- Create a plan of action to improve the HR processes in their organization.
- Relate the importance of an efficient employee record keeping process to their organizational financial well being.
- Develop a detailed and accuracy-focused approach to Human Resources.
Human Resources Management (HRM)
- Definitions and Objectives of HRM
- The Main Functions in HR
- Examples of HR Organization Charts
- Recruitment and Selection Cycle
- Performance Management Cycle
- Compensation and Benefits Cycle
The Audit Process
- History, Origin and Definition
- How to Conduct a Good Audit
- Pitfalls to Watch Out For
- Creating a Plan to Conduct an HR Audit
Organizational Chart Audit
- dentifying the Components of a Good Organization Chart
- Conducting a Proper Analysis of your Organizationâ€™sCurrent Organization Chart
- Identifying Areas of Improvement in the Existing Organization Chart
- Developing Possible Improvements
- Creating a Plan of Action for Implementing Improvements to Charts
Recruitment and Selection Process Audit
- Analyzing the Current Workforce Plan and Budget
- Modifying Workforce Plan and Budget to Include the Important Elements
- Reviewing the Current Recruitment and Hiring Process as per the Companyâ€™s HR Policy
- Analyzing and Improving the Joining Formalities of New Employees
- Creating a Proper New Joiners File
- The Induction Process
Employee Administration Process Audit
- Reviewing and Developing the Probation Period Administration Process
- Reviewing and Developing the Staff Performance Appraisal Process
- Maintaining a Proper Leave Record and Leave Administration Process
- Auditing and Improving the Current Payroll Administration Process Including Overtime Management
- Ensuring Correct Calculation of Severance Pay
- Ensuring Compliance with Pension Fund Regulations
Computer-Based Data Management System Audit
- Evaluating Current Methodology for Maintaining Soft Employee Data
- Ensuring Soft Data Matches Employee Personnel Files
- Identifying Best Approach to Maintaining Employee Soft Records
Statutory Compliance Audit
- Verifying Employee Records and HR Process Compliance with Labor Law
- Checking Visa and Local Sponsorship Process Compliance
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.