Chartered Financial Analyst - CFA Level 1 Preparation Course Training in London , UK
Course Code : FBA146 - Course Address : Hilton London Paddington Hotel - Course Fees : 4950 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|London , UK||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|London , UK||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|London , UK||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|London , UK||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Get a jump start to help them prepare for the CFA Level I curriculum:
- Ethical and professional standards and quantitative methods
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Corporate finance, portfolio management and equity investments
- Fixed income securities and alternative investments.
Ethical and Professional Standards and Quantitative Methods
- Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct
- Global Investment Performance Standards
- Time Value of Money
- Discounted Cash Flow Applications
- Statistical Concepts and Market Returns
- Probability Concepts
- Common Probability Distribution
- Sampling and Estimation
- Hypothesis Testing
- Technical Analysis
- Elasticity, Efficiency and Equity
- Markets in Action
- Organizing Production
- Outputs and Costs
- Perfect Competition and Monopolistic Competition
- Monopoly and Oligopoly
- Markets for Factors of Production
- Money, the Price Level and Inflation
- Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy
- Central Banks
Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Reporting Mechanics and Standards
- Understanding Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Understanding Cash Flow
- Financial Analysis Techniques
- Inventories, Long-Lived Assets and Non-Current Liabilities
Corporate Finance, Portfolio Management and Equity Investment
- Capital Budgeting
- Cost of Capital
- Measures of Leverage
- Dividends and Share Repurchases
- Working Capital Management
- Corporate Governance
- Portfolio Management
- Risk and Return
- Portfolio Planning and Construction
- Security Market Indices and Market Efficiency
- Equity Securities and Industry Analysis
- Company Analysis and Equity Valuation
Fixed Income Securities and Alternative Investments
- Features of Debt Securities
- Risks Associated with Investing in Bonds
- Bond Sectors and Instruments
- Understanding Yield Spread
- Valuation of Debt Securities
- Measurement of Interest Rate Risk
- Derivative Markets and Instruments
- Forward, Futures and Swap Markets and Contracts
- Alternative Investments
- Investing in Commodities
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Paddington. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.