Compensation and Benefits Administrator Training in Hong Kong , Hong Kong
Course Code : HRM11 - Course Address : Sheraton Hong Kong - Course Fees : 8500 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Hong Kong , Hong Kong||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Hong Kong , Hong Kong||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Hong Kong , Hong Kong||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Hong Kong , Hong Kong||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Hong Kong , Hong Kong||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Hong Kong , Hong Kong||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Hong Kong , Hong Kong||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Hong Kong , Hong Kong||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Hong Kong , Hong Kong||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
|Hong Kong , Hong Kong||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
This exciting course looks at the basic building blocks of effective compensation and benefits administration and then goes on to explore the strategic dimensions - how the whole process can add real ‘value for money’ and help the organisation achieve its strategic objectives. In all organisations it is important that the administration and management of compensation and benefits is of the highest quality.
This course will feature:
- An analysis of the current strategic issues facing organisations today
- The strategic impact of pay and motivation
- How organisations can encourage participation & engagement &achieve organisational objectives & profitability
- How to design compensation to cope with change in both societal & organisational context
- A toolkit of useful practices that will allow participants to scrutinize existing practices
- Develop a clear understanding of reward philosophy and strategy
- Demonstrate how the component parts of reward strategy fit together
- Explore issues surrounding the effective management of the human resource
- Describe why staff are the most expensive resource of the organisation
- Evaluate new practices that might benefit their organization
Compensation and Benefits - Good Organizational Practice
- Philosophy of reward
- Pay structures and systems
- Reward strategies and the psychological contract
- Job grades and Career mapping
- Job evaluation
- Pay surveys
Compensation and Benefits - in Context
- Motivation models, money and motivation
- Performance management and performance related pay
- Competency frameworks
- Team rewards
- Upward and 360 appraisals
- Contingent pay
The International Perspective
- International and multinational perspectives
- The labour market and Human Resource planning
- Equality and diversity
- Job analysis
- Dynamic organisations and change management strategies
- The changing context and nature of the employment relationship
- Employee engagement
- Employee participation
- Trades Unions and Employee Representatives
- Involvement in and support of change
- Practical activities
Current Good Practice
- Flexible benefits
- National minimum wage
- Commissions and sales staff
- Profit sharing
- Case study
- Action planning
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Sheraton. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.