Compensation and Benefits Training in Amsterdam , Netherlands
Course Code : HRM43 - Course Address : Marriott International - Course Fees : 7500 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
Professionals working in the function who wish to acquire relevant knowledge and skills, and those working in other areas of Human Resources who wish to broaden their understanding of this important function.
- Explain the basic principles and major elements of compensation.
- Apply the various processes in compensation: job analysis, job descriptions and Job Evaluation.
- Determine and explain what constitutes a sound and effective compensation and benefits program.
- Design a salary structure and related policies.
- Describe the basic compensation survey process.
Managing Compensation â€“ An Overview
- Compensation Objectives, Components and Factors Affecting Compensation
- Effective Compensation Management System
Job Analysis and Job Descriptions
- The Need for Job Descriptions
- Principal Approaches to Job Analysis
- Carrying Out the Job Analysis Process
- The Main Components of Job Description
- Job Description Writing â€“ Practical Application
- Job Evaluation Defined
- Job Evaluation Methods
- The Meirc System Explained
- The Hay System: An Overview
- Job Evaluation Guidelines
- Sources of Error
- Main Compensation Policies
- Factors Affecting Pay Levels
- Paying for Competence
- Basic Salary Structures
- Salary Structure Design
- The Right Number of Grades
- Spread and Progression
Allowances as Part of Total Pay
- Purpose of Allowances
- Nature of WorkAllowances
- Non Nature of Work Allowances
- Regional Practices
- Definition and Purpose of Benefits
- Categories of Benefits
- Regional Practices
- Managing an Effective Benefits Program
- Main Features of a Long Term Benefit Plan
Introduction to Compensation Surveys
- Purpose of Surveys
- Designing and Carrying Out a Compensation Survey
- Compensation Survey Reports
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Marriott. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.