Continuous Innovation and Process Improvement Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : MNG109 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
Executives and other business leaders must be constantly on the lookout for new ways of doing business, improving processes, innovating products and services, and creating novel organizational solutions. This is required in an increasingly competitive business environment
- Develop an appreciation of the need for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Develop the skills, knowledge and attitudes to plan, organize, conduct, control, and evaluate planned, deliberate change based on continuous process and product improvements.
- Develop the skills to search for changes in the external and internal business environments with a view to finding opportunities for performance improvement or innovation.
- Understand and apply the full process of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Develop an appreciation of the need for leadership, focus, and constant learning, experimentation, trial and error, and adjustment.
Introduction to Continuous Innovation and Process Improvement
- How change and learning occur
- The competitive and strategic advantages of continuous improvement and innovation
- Problem-solving vs. performance-improvement vs. innovation
- Innovation and creativity
- Sources of change in the external and internal environments
- Deming continuous improvement cycle: Plan, Do, Check, Act
The Plan stage: Problem analysis and targeted improvement and innovation
- Approaches to problem identification and analysis: problem space definition, root-cause analysis, problem tree analysis
- Incremental vs. radical change
- Value chain analysis and process mapping
- Opportunity search and idea generation for innovation
- Brainstorming and idea mapping
- Lateral thinking and creativity
The Do stage: Developing and implementing changes and improvements
- Goal setting and prioritization
- Deliberate vs. experimental approaches
- Formalizing trial and error methods for continuous improvement and innovation
- Planning for implementation
- Organizing for implementation
- Test phases and pilot projects
The Check stage: Evaluating initiatives and deciding on project continuation
- Progress review structures and processes
- Description and reporting of results
- After-action review and lessons learned processes
- Performance metrics and measurement
- Evaluating and comparing results
- Maintaining focus on objectives and outcomes
The Act stage: Reacting, adjusting, and standardization
- Go/no go and resource decisions
- Dealing with the unexpected and obstacles
- Dealing with extreme failure or success
- Standardization and full-scale rollout of improvements and innovations
- Setting the example and leading the charge
- Motivation and morale in a world of constant and never-ending change
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.