Debtor and Working Capital Management Training in Berlin , Germany
Course Code : FBA170 - Course Address : Hotel Catalonia Berlin Mitte - Course Fees : 7500 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Berlin , Germany||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Berlin , Germany||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Berlin , Germany||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Berlin , Germany||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Berlin , Germany||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
On completion of this course you should be able to:
- Distinguish between the internal working capital management function and an external interpretation of a firm’s working capital position revealed by its published accounts, Calculate the working capital operating cycle and financing cycle from published accounting data and analyse the inter-relationships between the two,
- Define the dynamics of a company’s credit-related funds system,
- Explain how the terms of sale, which comprise the credit period, cash discount and discount period, affect the demand for a firm’s goods and services,
- Understand the impact of alternative credit policies on the revenues and costs, which are associated with a capital budgeting decision,
- Appreciate the disparities between the theory and practice of working capital management, given our normative wealth maximisation assumption.
Working Capital Management
- The Objectives and Structure of Working Capital Management
- The Objectives of Working Capital Management
- The Structure of Working Capital
The Accounting Concept of Working Capital: A Critique
- The Accounting Notion of Solvency
- Liquidity and Accounting Profitability
- Financial Interpretation: An Overview
- Liquidity and Turnover
The Working Capital Cycle and Operating Efficiency
- The Working Capital Cycle
- Operating Efficiency
Real World Considerations and the Credit Related Funds System
- Real World Considerations
- The Credit Related Funds System
Strategic Debtor Investment
The Effective Credit Price and Decision to Discount
- The Effective Credit Price
- The Effective Discount Price
- The Decision to Discount
The Opportunity Cost of Capital and Credit Related Funds System
- The Opportunity Cost of Capital Rate
- The Credit Related Fund System
- The Development of Theory
The Strategic Impact of Alternative Credit Policies on Working Capital and Company Profitability
- Effective Prices and the Creditor Firm
- Alternative Credit Policies, Working Capital Investment and Corporate Profitability
Empirical Evidence and Theoretical Review
- The Theory
- The Empirical Evidence
- Late Payments and the Case for Legislation
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Hotel Catalonia. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.