Decisions, Dynamics and Leadership Styles Training in Bali , Indonesia
Course Code : MNG135 - Course Address : Radisson Blu Hotel - Course Fees : 7100 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Bali , Indonesia||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Bali , Indonesia||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Bali , Indonesia||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Bali , Indonesia||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Bali , Indonesia||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
This highly participative course will help you to develop your leadership skills to lead others in making effective decisions.
In this course you will learn the latest breakthrough methods in the dynamics involved in effective decision making.
The course will equip you with creative problem solving skills as you embark on making decisions on difficult situations in the workplace. You will obtain the latest insights into the dynamics of effective decision making and effective leadership skills.
By applying these leadership skills to the tasks and challenges you face in your work, you will develop excellent leadership styles which will help your workplace to be more productive.
This course will feature:
- Gaining insights into your decision making styles
- Developing your decision making skills
- Applying creative problem solving in the workplace
- Overcoming mental blocks to effective decision making
- Effective leadership to develop team problem solving skills
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to cultivate key leadership styles
- Develop personal growth as an effective leader
- Display better understanding of how to lead others towards effective decision making
- Develop personal insights on how to cultivate creativity in the organization
- Apply effective leadership styles in different situations
Gaining Insights into your Leadership Styles
- How Perception influences our leadership style
- Understanding our personality
- Personality and leadership style
- Improving our strengths & managing our weaknesses
- Maximizing our interpersonal relationship with others
- Removing emotional and mental blind spots
Developing Decision Making Skills
- Using your left brain & right brain to make decisions
- Split brain theory for developing effective problem solving skills
- Developing openness to new ideas in making decisions
- Promoting idea mobility in teams
- Understanding the creative solving process in individuals and teams
- IDEAL problem solving approach
Applying Effective Decision Making Skills in the Workplace
- Encouraging creative problem solving for continuous improvement
- Removing blocks to creative problem solving
- Convergent versus Divergent Thinking
- Divergent Thinking Skills for solving problems
- Using SCAMPER techniques to approach problem solving
- Applying SCAMPER techniques to make effective decisions
Overcoming Mental Blocks to Decision Making
- Challenging self-imposed assumptions
- Metaphorical thinking
- Increasing new ideas
- Getting people behind your ideas
- Evaluating new ideas
- Creative leadership
Effective Leadership to Develop Dynamic Problem Solving in the Team
- Ensuring alignment with corporate mission
- Encouraging self-initiated activity
- Endorsing Unofficial activity
- Enhancing Serendipity
- Importance of appreciating diverse stimuli
- Developing a personal action plan
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Radisson Blu Hotel. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.