Feasibility Studies - Preparation, Analysis and Evaluation Training in Paris , France
Course Code : FBA101 - Course Address : Hotel Alfred Sommier-20 Rue de l'Arcade, 75008 Paris - Course Fees : 6100 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Paris , France||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Paris , France||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Paris , France||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
|Paris , France||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
This course provides professionals a firm basis to determine whether the project has sufficient merit to continue into more detailed phase. This is achieved by means of a feasibility study. A well-developed feasibility study is an essential foundation to allow project analysis and design activities to commence in a focused manner. It either refines a business case by examining the range of possible options and potential issues or forms a basis for its development.
Feasibility studies address issues that could influence the success of a potential project and assess the advantages and disadvantages of each option so they can be ranked. The end product of the study is a clear, concise report which presents the proposed project’s objectives, with conclusions and recommendations for the next phase.
This course will feature:
- What is a feasibility study
- When is a feasibility study used
- How to develop a feasibility study
- How to critically analyse a feasibility study
- Application of project management skills and techniques
- Employ individual leadership performance by identifying methods of completing feasibility studies
- Discover effective project planning for feasibility studies for individuals and teams
- Examine project management techniques to plan and organize feasibility studies
- Use stakeholder management to involve stakeholders in feasibility studies
- Apply useful planning, organization and people management skills
Planning a Feasibility Study
- Introductions, course purpose, goals and objectives
- What are feasibility studies and why are they important?
- Feasibility studies: definitions, principles and concepts
- Identifying where a feasibility study occurs in a project plan
- Creating and protecting ‘value’
- Understanding the business need
Considering the Options
- Distinguishing between needs and wants
- Performing an options analysis
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Consideration of the risks and opportunities
The Risk Assessment
- The risk management process and application
- Identifying and assessing the risks of the preferred option
- Identifying and managing key stakeholders
- Establishing the cost estimate
- Contingency determination
The Feasibility Assessment and Evaluation
- Determining the most feasible option
- Financial analysis techniques
- Non discounting methods
- Discounting methods
- Net Present Value, Internal Rate of Return
Preparing the Report
- Developing the feasibility report
- Understand the characteristics of proper communication
- Identifying how interpersonal relationships ensure successful feasibility studies
- Real case feasibility study review and analysis
- Summary, key messages and learning outcomes
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Champs Elysees. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.