Fraud, Theft and Corruption in the Workplace Training in London , UK
Course Code : MNG186 - Course Address : Hilton London Paddington Hotel - Course Fees : 4950 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|London , UK||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|London , UK||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|London , UK||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|London , UK||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|London , UK||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|London , UK||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|London , UK||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|London , UK||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
|London , UK||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
This programme is designed to equip leaders and professionals who wish to obtain and use techniques which will help prevent and identify fraud and corruption in their workplace.
The focus will be on identifying characteristics and behaviour that may indicate the presence of fraud or corruption and also the managing of the risk that it brings to business.
- Know what fraud and corruption means and involves
- Understand the risk it poses to business
- Identify areas and clues that indicate that fraud and corruption may be present
- Know what International arenas provide help and information in fighting these problems
- Identify common factors which create corruption opportunities
- Understand the role of money laundering
- Understand techniques to prevent fraud
- Start an Anti-Fraud programme within their business
- Understand the effect of change and how to manage it within the business as you implement new programmes to prevent fraud and corruption
Introduction – Understanding Fraud, Theft and Corruption
- What is Fraud?
- What is Theft
- What is Corruption
- Who does it and why?
Crimes Connected to Fraud
- False Accounting
Effects on Business and the Economy
How Fraud Occurs
- Fraud Theft & Corruption in the Workplace
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Effects this legislation has on business practice
- KYC (Know Your Customer)
- CDD (Customer Due Diligence)
- Non Compliance
Common Factors Creating Corruption Opportunities
- 16 Factors to look for
Methods frequently used to move money
- Internet Banking
- Precious metals and Jewels
- Hawala Banking
- Shell Companies
Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (an overview)
- What is Money Laundering
- Difference to Terrorist Financing
Fraud in Business
- Common Fraud Scenarios
- What to do
- Increasing fear of getting caught
- Deflating rationalizations
- Relieving financial pressure
- 3 Business areas that effect Fraud
- 7 Steps to jump start a programme
- Review of Types of Fraud and Fraud Tests
- Managing changes within the company
- Leading from the top
- Raising awareness
Resistance- What you want
- Recognising the cost
- External Influences
- Developing resistance
- Summary of Key Points
- Wrap-Up Quiz
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Paddington. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.