Fundamentals of Blockchain Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : FBA172 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
- Define Blockchain Technology.
- Understand how Blockchain could potentially impact your business and industry.
- Write a thought leadership piece regarding use cases and industry potential of Blockchain technology.
- Explain Blockchain Technology to your clients, friends, and business colleagues.
- Set a strategy to prepare your business or your clients for the emerging Decentralized Economy
- Join a community of economists, business leaders, entrepreneurs, and technologists that are shaping this technology as we speak.
- Identify which aspects of Blockchain Technology seem most important and relevant to you.
- Walk away with a strong foundation in where blockchain is going, what it does, and how to prepare for it.
- What is a Blockchain?
- What is a block?
- What is a registry of transactions?
- Understanding a peer-to-peer network
- Recap of the definition of Blockchain
- What are some traits of a Blockchain?
- The Economics of Blockchain
- A flashback to the 1990s
- Blockchain and trade
- Lowering our dependence on institutions
- The new firm, and the promise of Blockchain
- The Technology of Blockchain
- The origin of Bitcoin and Blockchain
- What is the Ethereum network?
- The technology stack of Blockchain
- How is the technology evolving?
- The Business of Blockchain
- Imagining new business ideas of blockchain
- How identity will change with blockchain
- Beyond blockchain for people
- The changing world of supply chains
- Understanding Blockchain for supply chains
- Business of Blockchain
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.