Fundamentals of Blockchain Training in Istanbul , Turkey
Course Address : The Marmara Sisli Hotel - Course Fees : 4400 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Istanbul , Turkey||1 - 10 - 2023||5 - 10 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||12 - 11 - 2023||16 - 11 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
- Define Blockchain Technology.
- Understand how Blockchain could potentially impact your business and industry.
- Write a thought leadership piece regarding use cases and industry potential of Blockchain technology.
- Explain Blockchain Technology to your clients, friends, and business colleagues.
- Set a strategy to prepare your business or your clients for the emerging Decentralized Economy
- Join a community of economists, business leaders, entrepreneurs, and technologists that are shaping this technology as we speak.
- Identify which aspects of Blockchain Technology seem most important and relevant to you.
- Walk away with a strong foundation in where blockchain is going, what it does, and how to prepare for it.
- What is a Blockchain?
- What is a block?
- What is a registry of transactions?
- Understanding a peer-to-peer network
- Recap of the definition of Blockchain
- What are some traits of a Blockchain?
- The Economics of Blockchain
- A flashback to the 1990s
- Blockchain and trade
- Lowering our dependence on institutions
- The new firm, and the promise of Blockchain
- The Technology of Blockchain
- The origin of Bitcoin and Blockchain
- What is the Ethereum network?
- The technology stack of Blockchain
- How is the technology evolving?
- The Business of Blockchain
- Imagining new business ideas of blockchain
- How identity will change with blockchain
- Beyond blockchain for people
- The changing world of supply chains
- Understanding Blockchain for supply chains
- Business of Blockchain