Goal Setting , Planning and Decision Making Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : MNG140 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
The course will help you understand and utilize several management methods, processes, procedures and practices on several key management techniques. The principles used are easily adapted to an organization's or individual's work assignments. This course presents a methodology of common, standard management techniques using a simple theoretical foundation. Learning is enhanced with practical activities that help develop knowledge and skills.
Businesses and organizations need to find more productive methods of planning, more appropriate goals and effective means of making decisions. This course focuses on using productive practices allowing for effective and efficient management of work and making changes and continuous improvements in the organization.
This course will feature:
- Techniques for creating effective work plans for individuals and teams
- Time Management principles and practices to plan, establish priorities, set and maintain goals
- Essential communication skills to empower improved performance
- Interpersonal and emotional intelligence to create better team work
- Logical and intuitive decision making and problem solving techniques
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and develop skills necessary to set goals and complete work on time
- Use basic planning process tools to plan work strategy
- Utilize a variety of methods to improve decision making and problem solving
- Understand how to delegate effectively to achieve goals and build your team
- Develop positive interpersonal techniques for better team relationships
Current Status of Setting Goals, Planning and Decision Making
- Course purpose, goals and objectives
- Overview and context of organizational change and the impact on goals, planning and
- Decision making
- Understanding of the current status of the organization, team and personal work
- Review of management processes and skill areas
- Using a planning process to set goals and get work started
Importance of Goal Setting and Planning Management
- Integrating goals, scope, work structure and management planning
- Identifying initial resource requirements
- Identifying risk techniques that affect work assignments, priorities and deadlines
- Communication that responds to: who, what where, when, how, why
- Understanding the importance of quality planning in work assignments
Setting Priorities and Making Decisions in the Planning Process
- Using planning to ensure task priorities are established
- Planning for time management, scheduling and meeting deadlines
- Improving communications and listening skills
- Planning for delegation responsibility and authority
- Techniques for making good decisions
Working with Your Team
- Identifying skills required to obtain the help of others
- The importance of group skills to achieve team success
- The importance of interpersonal skills in making personal and team decisions
- Empowering the team through delegation and decision making
- The importance of effective communication in team relations
Developing Personal and Team Change Action Plans
- Innovation and improvement for personal and team change
- Identification of change processes and human change
- Techniques to set personal and team change goals
- Dealing with people who do not want change
- Developing an action plan for personal and team change
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.