HR Administration Skills Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : HRM38 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
HR officers, HR specialists and HR administrators who wish to develop their knowledge and improve their skills in relation to HR administration skills
- Identify the role of HR Administrators within the HR structure of their organization.
- List and develop competencies required for successful HR Administrators.
- Distinguish between various types of organizational structures and develop structures using Microsoft Visio.
- List the core functions of HR systems and determine business requirements for their organization’s HR system.
- Develop HR reports using different types of graphs and templates.
- Identify legal documents required to collect and maintain for employees.
- Develop their organization’s employee handbook.
The HR Administrator in Organizations
- Major Roles and Responsibilities of HR Administrators
- A Look at the HR Administrator’s Job Description
- The HR Administrator’s Position within the HR Department
- Professional Qualifications as a Competitive Advantage
- Competencies of Successful Administrators
- Technical Competencies
- Behavioral Competencies
- The Evolving Role of the HR Administrator
Introduction to Organizational Structures
- Definition and Purpose
- Types of Organizational Structures
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Various Structures
- Examples of Structures for a Number of Organizations
- Tools Used to Draw Organizational Structures
- Workshop: Using Microsoft Visio in Drawing Organizational Structures
Working with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Functions and Features of HR Systems
- Determining Business Requirements
- Developing Assessment Criteria to be Used for Evaluating Different Systems
- Assessing and Evaluating Existing HR Systems
- Workshop: Live Demonstration and Practice Using an HRIS
HR Measurements and Reporting
- Research Terms and Techniques
- Frequently Used HR Metrics
- Calculating HR Metrics
- Recruitment Metrics
- Retention Metrics
- Compensation/Benefits Metrics
- Training and Development Metrics
- Reporting Methods and Examples: Charts and Graphs
- Workshop: Developing HR Reports Using Bar Charts, Pie Charts and Line Charts
Employee Documentation and Record Keeping
- Purpose and Objective of Record Keeping
- Employee Files: Legal Documents to Maintain
- Developing an Orientation Package: Documents to Provide to New Hires
- Policies, Procedures and Work Rules
- Developing an Organization’s Employee Handbook
- Purpose of Handbook
- Sections of the Handbook
- Process of Developing Handbook
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.