HR Best Practices: Strategies and Tools for Optimal Performance Training in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Course Code : HRM902 - Course Address : Westin Kuala Lumpur Hotel - Course Fees : 4450 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
Human Resources (HR) is a vital function in any organization, responsible for managing the most valuable asset - people. HR professionals are accountable for developing and implementing policies and practices that support the organization's objectives while ensuring employees' well-being.
To be effective in this critical role, HR professionals must have a solid understanding of the HR processes, best practices, and metrics for measuring success. This five-day training course is designed to equip HR professionals with the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in their role.
Throughout this course, participants will learn how to prepare and analyze critical HR reports, engage and manage employees effectively, manage budgets and contracts, plan for future workforce needs, monitor and evaluate internal controls, and set and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs).
We will also explore the importance of participation in excellence awards, and the benefits of aligning HR practices with the overall business plan to drive performance.
By the end of this course, participants will have a comprehensive understanding of the key HR functions, and the tools and strategies needed to excel in their role. They will also gain the confidence and competence to apply these best practices to their organization's specific needs and challenges.
Introduction to Monthly Corporate Report and Weekly Highlights
- Understanding the importance of regular reporting
- The components of a corporate report and weekly highlights
- Analyzing and interpreting the data in the reports
- Using the data to make informed decisions
- Understanding the workforce planning process
- Identifying HR needs based on business goals
- Creating a workforce plan to meet the needs of the organization
- Analyzing and monitoring the effectiveness of the workforce plan
Audit Issues and Internal Control
- Understanding the importance of internal control in HR
- Identifying potential audit issues in HR processes
- Developing controls to mitigate risks
- Monitoring and evaluating internal controls
Employee Engagement and Satisfaction Analysis
- Understanding the importance of employee engagement and satisfaction
- Measuring and analyzing employee engagement and satisfaction data
- Developing strategies to improve engagement and satisfaction
- Evaluating the effectiveness of engagement and satisfaction initiatives
Contract Management and Invoice Verification
- Understanding the contract management process
- Reviewing contracts and identifying potential issues
- Verifying invoices and managing discrepancies
- Developing and implementing best practices for contract management and invoice verification
Budgeting and Accruals
- Understanding the HR budgeting process
- Developing a budget for the HR department
- Creating and monitoring accruals
- Identifying and managing budget variances
Internal Control Monitoring and Follow-up
- Monitoring and evaluating internal controls
- Identifying control deficiencies and areas for improvement
- Developing corrective action plans
- Following up on corrective action plans
Yearly Operating and Business Plan Activities
- Understanding the yearly operating and business plan process
- Developing an operating plan for the HR department
- Aligning the HR operating plan with the business plan
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of the HR operating plan
Assigning and Monitoring KPIs
- Understanding the importance of KPIs in HR
- Identifying relevant KPIs for the HR department
- Assigning KPIs to HR staff
- Monitoring and evaluating KPIs to drive performance
Participation in Excellence Awards
- Understanding the excellence award process
- Collecting and analyzing HR data for awards
- Preparing award submissions
- Evaluating the effectiveness of participation in excellence awards
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Jalan Conlay. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.