HR Leadership - Competencies for Exceptional Performance Training in London , UK
Course Code : HRM46 - Course Address : Hilton London Paddington Hotel - Course Fees : 4950 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|London , UK||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|London , UK||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|London , UK||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|London , UK||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
Senior HR leaders responsible for leading their departments and making targeted people investment decisions, HR professionals responsible for the quality and performance of HR employees, HR generalists and business partners who work with line managers and HR specialists who like to leverage their expertise, as well as line managers responsible for building the talent difference.
- Link their internal HR processes and activities with outside expectations.
- Get acquainted with modern HR analytics tools and concepts.
- Develop the essential competencies that HR professionals need to acquire in order to influence their personal effectiveness and their contribution to business success, as perceived by the organization’s stakeholders.
- Get in depth insights into the six contemporary HR competencies that define HR professionalism.
- Review and analyze various case studies of corporations where HR leadership is actually demonstrating the set of six competencies.
- Apply tools to assess and improve each of the six competencies.
- Lead an effective HR department that delivers business results.
The HR Business and Outside Expectations
- Incorporating Outside Expectations into the ‘HR Business’ - Focusing on the Real Business
- Business Stakeholders’ Expectations
- Traditional versus Modern Strategic Competitive Differentiators
- HR Evolution and Inherent Paradoxes
The Human Resource Competency Model
- The 1980s and 1990s Competency Models
- The 21st Century Competency Model – Six Competency Domains
- Impact of Modern HR Competencies on the Individual HR Professional’s Effectiveness
- Impact of Modern HR Competencies on Organizational Performance
In-Depth Analysis of the New Six HR Competencies for Exceptional Success
- The HR Competency Model (as Developed by the RBL Group):
- Strategic Positioner
- Credible Activist
- Capability Builder
- Change Champion
- HR Innovator and Integrator
- Technology Proponent
Developing HR Professionalism through Practical Actions to Follow
- The Need to Develop Oneself First
- Build HR Leadership: Practices to Apply
- Apply HR Analytics for More Effective Decision Making
- The Need for a New ‘Disruptive HR Technology’
- The Nature and Purposes of HR Analytics
- Five Steps of Analytics
- From Descriptive Analysis to Predictive Analysis
- Managing Tomorrow Today
- Leading and Lagging Indicators
- Applying a Three Level Integrated Measurement System
Research Findings and Techniques for Creating an Effective HR Department
- Research Findings
- Four Priorities for Increasing the Effectiveness of the HR Department
- Crafting an HR Business Plan
- Doing what HR Asks of Others
- Building and Providing HR Analytics
- Designing the HR Structure that Delivers Value
Conclusions and Wrap Up
- Insights for the Future of HR
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Paddington. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.