Integrating Management Systems and PAS99 - Development, Implementation and Effective Operation Training in Rome , Italy
Course Code : MNG189 - Course Address : Radisson Blu - Course Fees : 7300 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Rome , Italy||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Rome , Italy||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Rome , Italy||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Rome , Italy||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Rome , Italy||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Rome , Italy||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Rome , Italy||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
This interactive programme has been designed to enable delegates to learn more about the latest international development and best practice in implementing and operating a structured management systems approach to manage key operating areas of businesses e.g. quality management, environmental management, occupational safety & health.
The programme uses as its core the model offered in PAS99 – specification of common management systems requirements as a framework for integration as a structure for integration. This model is fully consistent with the new ISO requirements and will enable delegates to prepare for the inevitable transition requirements in the near future.
- Identify the common components of management systems standards
- State the benefits of an effective integrated management system
- Understand the business benefits of the integrated approach
- Develop a framework for integration in their own organisation
- Future proof their own systems in readiness for changes to ISO standards
The principles and benefits of an integrated management system approach
- What is a management system
- The benefits of managing using the systems approach
- The process approach
- Plan Do Check Act approach
- Integrated management system (IMS) model
- New ISO framework for management systems
Key features of management system standards
- Quality management systems review (ISO 9001)
- Environmental management systems review (ISO 9001)
- Health and Safety management system review (OHSAS 18001)
- Other management systems (BCM, IT, Food Safety) review
- Common elements
- Unique features of the individual disciplines
- PAS99 approach to integrated management systems
The integrated approach
- Integrated management system (IMS) model
- Outline of what revised ISO 9001,ISO14001etc.will look like
- Identification of the context for your IMS
- Who are the interested parties and what are their expectations
- Leadership and commitment
- Policy development
- Risks and opportunities
Measuring performance and improvement
- Monitoring and measuring
- Internal audit
- Management review
- Continual improvement
- Planning IMS implementation
- Operating an IMS system
- Auditing an IMS
- Developing your plan
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Radisson Blu. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.