Interpersonal Communication Skills Training in London , UK
Course Code : MNG236 - Course Address : Hilton London Paddington Hotel - Course Fees : 4950 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|London , UK||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|London , UK||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|London , UK||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|London , UK||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Acquire the skills necessary for communicating in an effective manner.
- Improve their ability to communicate across cultures.
- Employ techniques for listening actively and empathically.
- Communicate in an assertive manner.
- Manage interpersonal conflict.
- Handle feedback and criticism constructively.
- Introduction to Communication
- Elements of Effective Communication
- Qualities of Effective Communicators
- The Communication Process
- Communication Beyond Words
- Sources of Miscommunication: Barriers
- Overcoming Communication Barriers
Communication Across Cultures
- Improving Cross-Cultural Communication: Guidelines
- Managing Perceptions and Biases
- Understanding Communication Styles
- The Cross-Cultural Communication Skill Set
- Communicating within Multi-Cultural Teams
- Universal Laws of Persuasion: Process
- Hearing versus Listening
- Mastering Active Listening
- Asking the Right Questions
- Five Probing Techniques
- Pitfalls of Leading Questions
Communication Behavior and Conflict Management
- Passive, Aggressive and Assertive Behavior
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Elements of Communication
- Understanding Conflict: Sources
- Conflict Management Styles
- Mastering Conflict Management Skills
- Learning to Say No
Constructive Feedback and Criticism
- The Value of Feedback
- Positive and Negative Feedback
- Giving Constructive Criticism
- Dealing with Negative Criticism
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Paddington. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.