Job Mastery and Performance Training in London , UK
Course Code : HRM12 - Course Address : Hilton London Paddington Hotel - Course Fees : 4950 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|London , UK||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|London , UK||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|London , UK||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|London , UK||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
This highly engaging programme focuses on developing all the essentials required to enable those teaching and training adults to fully perform. The programme defines how job performance is managed and focuses on the delivery of process, knowledge based, behavioural and skill improvement programmes.
This is a fast paced and highly rewarding programme. Participants will explore adult learning and review design and delivery techniques to ensure maximum recall.
Leaders experience situations which call for motivating, coaching, correcting, counselling or solving problems with their people. Participants will identify and master techniques that establish a more productive work force using these concepts.
- Recognise how adults learn at work
- Construct learning opportunities for maximum knowledge transfer and recall
- Apply the art and science of improving employees’ performance
- Compose effective personal development plans
- Examine the methods of evaluating and coaching for higher performance
Performing at Work
- Introducing the 4 key stages of managing performance
- The practices on which effective performance management is built
- The responsibilities of the individual and management
- Setting the standards – behavioural and performance
- How can we define good performance?
- Agreeing goals and objectives
- Knowledge, Skill, Attitude and Behaviour and introducing the Competency approach
- Considering Corporate Culture (Video)
- Adult learning for work and Learning styles, including self-assessment questionnaire
- Conscious Competence Model
- Methods of enabling learning and whole loop learning
- Transferring learning to the job including the effective use of coaching and giving feedback
- Johari Window
- The training cycle
- Ensuring recall
- Delegate Motivation
Training and Skill Mastery
- The need for Continuous Improvement
- Training or Development – defining both
- Identifying Competencies to meet current job requirements
- Determining learning objectives and personal development options
- Designing training for recall and behavioural change, knowledge transfer methods
- The importance of Pre and Post course evaluations
- Measuring the results of a training intervention
- Effective use of Development Plans
Managing Performance at Work
- Purpose,characteristics and use of the Performance Appraisal
- The Annual Performance Review process
- Collecting data (Performance and Behavioural) for the Appraisal
- Setting and agreeing Quantitative v Qualitative Objectives - SMART Objectives
- Behaviours are important too – how the job gets done. Setting standards for behaviours at work
- Measuring progress against objectives
- Regular performance monitoring and assessment techniques
- Formal management of poor performance – the disciplinary process
Improving Job Performance
- Performance Discussions (Behaviour-based)
- How to address any performance gaps
- The effectiveness of “Ask” rather than “Tell” (Video)
- Coaching Methods – the GROW Model and The characteristics of a coaching session
- Motivational and Developmental feedback
- Giving and receiving regular on-the-job feedback
- Recognition of Good Performance and motivational feedback
- Identifying and responding to underperformance
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Paddington. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.