Knowledge Management - How to Create an Effective Learning Organization Training in Paris , France
Course Code : HRM45 - Course Address : Hotel Alfred Sommier-20 Rue de l'Arcade, 75008 Paris - Course Fees : 6100 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Paris , France||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Paris , France||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Paris , France||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Paris , France||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Paris , France||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Paris , France||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
|Paris , France||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
Managers, senior managers and Human Resources professionals who wish to transform their business units to learning organizations. Middle managers and professionals whose responsibilities are to develop their organizational knowledge management strategies and promote knowledge management practices will also highly benefit from this program.
- Define learning organizations and list their various characteristics.
- Identify the knowledge life-cycle and develop processes for knowledge management at each phase.
- Define the role of employees in learning organizations and strategies for building a knowledge sharing culture.
- List the barriers and corresponding strategies associated with creating an effective learning organization.
- Evaluate the use of technology in learning organizations and assess the feasibility of implementing existing technological tools.
The Shift towards Knowledge Management (KM)
- Defining the Terms (Data, Information and Knowledge)
- The Life-Cycle of Knowledge
- Knowledge as an Asset to Organizations
- Importance of Knowledge Management
- Managing Explicit and Tacit Knowledge
Creating the Ultimate Learning Organization
- Definition, Function and Characteristics of a Learning Organization
- The Five Learning Disciplines
- Barriers to Creating the Learning Organization
- Strategies for Creating Your Learning Organization
Knowledge Management Process at Each Stage of the Knowledge Life-Cycle
- The Creation of Knowledge
- Dissemination to Various Levels and Individuals
- Utilization to Make a Difference
- Continuously Evaluating Your Knowledge Management Strategy
Creating a Knowledge Sharing Environment
- Organizational Learning Processes
- Knowledge Workers and Learning Organizations
- The Role of Employees in Knowledge Management
- Creating a Knowledge Sharing Culture â€“ Implementing Leadership and Reward Structures
- Evaluation of Best and Worst Case Practices
Implementing Knowledge Transfer Technologies
- Technology as an Integral Element in Knowledge Management
- Implementation of Knowledge Management Technologies
- Overview of Tools Available
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Champs Elysees. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.