Leadership, Influence and Trust Training in Dubai , UAE
Course Code : MNG168 - Course Address : Manzil Downtown Hotel - Course Fees : 4750 GBP + 05% VAT
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Dubai , UAE||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
|Dubai , UAE||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
This course is suitable to those who are keen on developing and increasing their credibility and influence at work. This course offers compelling content for delegates to exhibit impactive leadership, be more productive, and to have dynamic lifestyle influence. An effective leader is someone who sets the right direction and influences people to follow in that direction. This is a course designed to promote effective leadership and influencing skills among management personnel.
This course identifies and presents what creates real leadership empowerment, and how to translate that into an effective and productive work force. In this course, delegates will study the best practices from industry leaders whose techniques have proven to work in the local and global markets.
This course will feature:
- How to be personally empowered
- The dynamics of interpersonal relationship skills
- How to develop a winning leadership mindset
- The vital strategy of handling change
- How to build positive trust into your Staff
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Determine best practices of leaders through history and how to apply them today
- Determine your role as an effective leader in any organization
- Describe a change management model for management
- Describe how to build and rebuild trust in an organization
- Develop strategies for creating a positive work environment that fosters leadership
Leadership Development and Influence
- The challenge of personal leadership development
- Leadership roles that maximize potential
- Developing dynamic interpersonal relationship skills
- Discover the strategy of personal self-coaching
- Knowing the people influence factor
- Paradigms that Guide Thinking
The Great Inner Leadership Discovery
- Leadership from Within
- Self-Reflection and self esteem
- Understand how you Think
- The Character of a Leader
- Real Leaders are emotionally intelligent
- Balance in mind, body and spirit
The Flexible, Resilient Change Leader
- Making the change transition
- Responses to Change
- How to be resilient during change times
- Environmental change agents
- Change and Leadership Paradigms
- The Human Side of Change
Trust or Rust Leadership
- What is Trust Leadership?
- The Benefits of a High Trust Environment
- Restoring breached trust
- Building Capacity for Trust
- Personal Influence and Political Savvy
- Negotiating Agreement
Creating a Winning Leadership Environment
- Mind and action focus
- Developing the Win-Win Solution
- Tips on improving performance
- Leadership knowledge check
- Essential leadership qualities
- Action steps to take
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Downtown. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.