Leadership, Innovation and Enterprise Skills Training in Istanbul , Turkey
Course Code : MNG144 - Course Address : The Marmara Sisli Hotel - Course Fees : 4400 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Istanbul , Turkey||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
This course presents an opportunity for professionals and leaders to learn how to develop the creative edge to meet the challenge of excellent innovative leadership which is essential in all business activities.
This highly interactive and intensive leadership course will help focus on the areas of your job in which successful interpersonal interaction with others is key and at the same time show you how you can develop powerful mind and motivation strategies, which are necessary in improving your people skills, as well as achieve effective leadership skills.
This course will feature:
- How to examine yourself and your strengths and weaknesses
- Development of your communication skills
- Discover the significance of your interpersonal relationship skills
- How to enhance your leadership abilities to bring about innovation and enterprise skills
- How to enhance your personal, empowerment leadership skills
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Develop leadership skills
- Share your thinking, communicate your vision, purpose & direction
- Inject passion to motivate people/employees
- Encourage employees to think outside the box
- Cultivate and manage creativity
Successful Leadership Styles
- Inspirational leadership
- Power of Influence
- Understanding and developing others
- Proactive Leadership
- Delegation as a leadership style
- Motivational leadership
Driving Radical Innovation
- Lateral thinking
- Share your thinking, purpose & direction
- Systemic innovation
- Unleashing the power of the mind
- Cultivating creativity
- Managing change creatively; implementing innovation
- Optimizing your personal leadership strengths
- Becoming an environmental change agent
- Developing personal empowerment
- Using transformational vocabulary
- Maximizing essential communication principles
- Understanding the major levels of communication
- What is accountability
- Improving personal credibility
- Leading with integrity
- Sharpen your communication skills
- Listening with the heart
- Inspiring and guiding the team
Developing Emotionally Intelligent Organizations
- Building bonds, cooperation & team building
- Forging emotionally intelligent teams
- Resolving conflicts using emotional intelligence
- Communicate your vision
- Organizational awareness
- Leading emotionally intelligent organizations
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Sisli. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.