Leadership Excellence in Handling Pressure and Stress Training in Istanbul , Turkey
Course Code : MNG142 - Course Address : The Marmara Sisli Hotel - Course Fees : 4400 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Istanbul , Turkey||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
This highly participative course will help you to develop your leadership skills to lead others in times of pressure, stress and crisis. You will become more aware of your strengths and limitations when you experience workplace pressure. Based on the latest research on workplace stress you will gain knowledge to overcome the debilitating effects of stress. In this course you will obtain the latest insights into what make a leader able to manage themselves and others during times of pressure and stress. By applying these leadership skills to the tasks and challenges you face in your work, you will begin to experience breakthroughs you never thought possible.
This course will feature:
- Leadership Skills for Handling Pressure & Stress
- Enhancing Communication Skills in Times of Stress
- Leading with Confidence During Challenging Times
- Improving Leadership Effectiveness in Managing Crisis
- Developing Your Team to Handle Pressure & Stress
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Develop leadership skills for handling pressure
- Explain how different personality styles respond to stress and pressure
- Identify your personal style in coping with stress
- Develop leadership skills for managing pressure & stress
- Learn how to lead others during times of crisis
Personal Leadership Skills for Handling Pressure & Stress
- Stress and its effects on the body, mind and spirit
- Holistic response to stress
- Relationship between mind and body
- Personality styles and response to stress
- Understanding Introvert and Extravert responses to stress
- Turning stressful challenges into opportunities
Enhancing Communication Skills in Times of Stress
- Passive & aggressive responses
- Assertive communication during stressful times
- Managing conflicts during times of stress
- Giving and receiving criticisms during stressful moments
- Resolving conflicts constructively during times of pressure
- Creative solutions in times of stress
Leading with Confidence during Challenging Times
- Coping with sudden change
- Leading others during sudden changes
- Recognizing the symptoms of short term and long term effects of stress
- Motivating yourself and others under pressure
- Building confidence during stressful times
- Leading others with confidence
Improving Leadership Effectiveness in Managing Crisis
- Crisis management skills
- Recognizing opportunities for change in a crisis
- Helping the team look for creative opportunities
- Practicing creative leadership in facing a crisis
- Removing blocks to creative solutions in a crisis
- Creative leadership effectiveness
Developing & Training Your Team to Handle Pressure, Stress & Crisis
- Training and developing employees to handle stress and pressure
- Stress handling techniques for you and your employees
- Helping the team to see the positive side of change in the workplace
- Implementing creative problem solving skills for your team when facing crisis
- Enhancing team effectiveness during stress
- Developing a personal action plan
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Sisli. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.