Leadership and Management Skills for the 21st Century Training in London , UK
Course Code : MNG231 - Course Address : Hilton London Paddington Hotel - Course Fees : 9900 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|London , UK||17 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|London , UK||24 - 12 - 2023||4 - 1 - 2024||
|London , UK||3 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|London , UK||7 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|London , UK||25 - 2 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|London , UK||18 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||11 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||24 - 3 - 2024||4 - 4 - 2024||
This intensive training opportunity is designed for executives who want to make a positive impact in their business, their organisations, their careers, and their personal advancement. This training workshop will comprise an intensive ten modules that covers essential advanced skills for executives and senior managers. The course is designed to model the 21st executive practices in an experiential way and to foster leadership and management development.
By the end of this workshop the participants will be able to:
- Understand the relation between the personal characteristics behind leadership and the disciplines underpinning management
- Learn various leadership styles and their impact on an organization
- Determine how your behavior impacts leadership principles
- Learn appropriate leadership practices as developed in your personal action plan
- Identify changes necessary for your personal leadership success
- Become a "super leader" who recognizes the importance and potential of leading others to lead themselves.
- Build a culture that promotes trust, integrity and high performance
- Improve performance through empowerment
- Use proven ways to increase your effectiveness
- Define the key concepts associated with Decision Making
- Understand the nature of the decision making process
- Understand a range of decision making techniques
- Use these techniques to build an effective decision making process
- Explain the benefits of having an effective decision making process
- Analyse and understand the elements of negotiation
- Plan, analyse and present convincing argument
- Distinguish the difference between and benefits of competition and cooperation
- Practise the four stages of negotiating in a variety of situations.
- Identify sources and types of organizational conflict.
- Appreciate different perspectives on conflict within the organization
- Employ various conflict handling strategies and styles
- Identify conflict outcomes to the organisation
- Leadership Skills
- Strategic Planning
- Leading through Emotional Management
- Positive Emotional Communications
- Communication Skills
- Effective Decision Making
- Positive Behaviour Management
- Performance Management
- Conflict Management
- Negotiation Skills
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Paddington. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.