Leading Strategic HR Transformation Training in Amsterdam , Netherlands
Course Code : HRM15 - Course Address : Marriott International - Course Fees : 7500 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||24 - 12 - 2023||28 - 12 - 2023||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||14 - 1 - 2024||18 - 1 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||28 - 1 - 2024||1 - 2 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||18 - 2 - 2024||22 - 2 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||3 - 3 - 2024||7 - 3 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||17 - 3 - 2024||21 - 3 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||7 - 4 - 2024||11 - 4 - 2024||
|Amsterdam , Netherlands||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
This course will show HR professionals how they can contribute to the business at strategic level and become a true strategic partner. It will give delegates the skills and knowledge to make the transition from a service provider to a strategic partner – to make sure the organization meet the general business conditions and achieve stakeholder expectations.
HR Transformation is about driving business results and hence this course will help delegates deliver more than just basic administration but more on transformation efforts designed to improve HR functionality and services that will align to corporate goals and strategies like quality, productivity, internal and external customer satisfaction.
This course will feature:
- The development of strategic HRM (SHRM)
- The New HR Models
- Business partners, shared services, centres of expertise
- Understanding the importance of business models
- How to develop HR Strategy and align HR Strategy to Corporate Strategy
- Formulate a plan to transform strategic requirements into HR objectives
- Create the HR strategic action plan to achieve business objectives
- Formulate a Business Model Plan using the Business Model Canvas for SHRM
- Evaluate HR’s role in strategy development and implementation
- Explain the concept of business strategy
The Foundations of HR Strategy
- Introductions and course objectives
- Development of Strategic HRM
- The New HR Models
- The Business Partner model
- Understanding strategy
- Steps needed to form the HR strategy
Translating Strategy into Business Models
- Formation of Strategic objectives
- Mission Statement Creation
- SHRM Metrics
- Creating a Business Model
- Business model canvas for SHRM
- Cost Structures
Practical Strategic Analysis Tools
- Measurement tools – organisational maturity, corporate culture etc.
- Strategic Analysis Tools
- SWOT & PEST Analysis
- Five Forces Analysis
- Balanced Scorecards
- Human Resources accounting model
Understanding HR Trends
- Employment trends impacting on HR
- World business trends impacting on HR
- Leadership and HR
- Team Working
- Retention Issues
- The future of HR
Evaluating HR Function
- Predictive Trends & Analytics
- Software for predictive planning and trend analysis
- A Practical Example of Measurement - Absenteeism
- HR’s Contribution to Added Value
- Evaluating the HR Function
- Ways of Evaluating the HR Function
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Marriott. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.