Managing Employee Performance, Behaviour and Attitudes Training in London , UK
Course Code : HRM18 - Course Address : Hilton London Paddington Hotel - Course Fees : 4950 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|London , UK||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|London , UK||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|London , UK||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|London , UK||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
This course explores the complex area of human behaviour and performance. Essentially, Managing Performance is about getting the right things done in the right way by the right people. Accordingly, it involves directing and supporting employees in line with the organisation’s vision and aims, and ensuring that the organisation’s strategic goals reflect the needs of the business and are understood by all employees. But it also means that HR Professional, Business Partners and Leaders need to understand human psychology, human behaviour and employee attitudes.
This course will feature:
- Understanding of human behaviour
- Managing good and poor performance
- Understanding talent management & succession planning
- How to make a Performance Appraisal System Work
- Understanding the behaviour of others
- Identify & list the key competencies of Emotional Intelligence
- Illustrate examples of performance decline and the appropriate interventions
- Differentiate between talent management & succession planning
- Formulate a business case for appropriate performance appraisal
- Evaluate the basics of group dynamics
Understanding the individual
- Understanding human psychology
- Understanding yourself
- The Johari window
- How are attitudes formed?
- Your personality style explored
- Emotional Intelligence (EI)
Performance Improvement Planning (PIP)
- Introduction to PIP
- Understanding performance decline
- Factors affecting work performance
- Work performance interviewing
- Communication skills for performance improvement
- Managing good performance – behavioural reinforcement theory
Driving Performance through Talent Management
- Talent management – explored
- Employee Resourcing in Context
- Introducing basics of manpower planning
- Flexibility and introducing the ‘flexible firm’
- Differentiating succession management & talent management
- Nationalisation & Talent Management
How to make a Performance Appraisal System Work
- The principles of effective performance appraisal
- Why performance appraisal matters
- Performance management in a multi-cultural setting
- Common reasons for failure and mistakes made
- How to deal with common mistakes and minimise failure
- How to structure an appraisal meeting - a step-by-step outline
- Behaviour styles – passive, aggressive, passive-aggressive & assertive
- Giving feedback with Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Providing appropriate career-path planning - supporting development
- The psychology of the group
- An introduction to group dynamics
- Personal Action Planning
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Paddington. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.