Mastering Communication, Negotiation and Presentation Skills Training in London , UK
Course Code : MNG198 - Course Address : Hilton London Paddington Hotel - Course Fees : 4950 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|London , UK||17 - 12 - 2023||21 - 12 - 2023||
|London , UK||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|London , UK||25 - 2 - 2024||29 - 2 - 2024||
|London , UK||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|London , UK||28 - 4 - 2024||2 - 5 - 2024||
Mastering the inter-related skills of communication, negotiation and presentation is the key to success both for individuals building their careers and for the organisations in which they work.
Drawing on classical learning, psycho-linguistic research and ideas associated with NLP and Emotional Intelligence, this highly interactive and hands-on programme helps participants explore and practise the principles and techniques they need to be effective communicators, negotiators and presenters. Most importantly, it focuses on helping them apply these skills in the workplace as part of a process of continuous learning.
- Communicate clearly and effectively both on a one-to-one basis and in group situations such as meetings
- Build rapport and interpersonal relationships and develop their influencing skills
- Resolve conflicts and differences through effective, creative and mutually satisfactory negotiation leading where possible to win-win solutions
- Maximise deal benefits in commercial negotiations
- Make formal presentations to small and large groups with clarity and persuasiveness
- Handle audience questions effectively and with integrity
- Get support for new ideas and change initiatives
Exploring Communication Skills
- Course introduction and overview of course activities
- Barriers to effective communication and how to overcome them
- The interaction of verbal, non-verbal and ‘hidden’ elements in communication
- NLP and Emotional Intelligence - developing sensitivity and building rapport
- Briefing skills
- Intra – and inter – team communications and meeting skills – ensuring constructive discussions
- Assertiveness, conflict management and emotional resilience
- Negotiating Exercise 1
- Preparation, planning objectives and positions
- Exploring deal variables and win-win opportunities
- Structuring a negotiation
- Bidding, bargaining, proposing and closing
- Creative negotiating – ‘thinking outside of the box’
- Negotiation Exercise 2
Presentation Skills 1
- Presentation Skills Exercise 1
- Characteristics of effective presentations and presenters
- Confidence and nerves
- Determining content and level
- Structuring a presentation
- Making a case
- Preparing for a presentation
- Developing and using notes
- Presentation Skills Exercise 2 (Part 1)
- Using and abusing visual aids (PowerPoint)
Presentation Skills 2
- Stage management
- Using your voice and body and facial expression
- Choosing your words – psycho-linguistic research and the art of oratory
- Presentation Skills Exercise 2 (Part 2 – preparation)
- Presentation Skills Exercise 2 (Part 3 – presentations and feedback)
- Managing the audience
- Handling questions
Presentation Skills 3/Communication and Influencing Skills
- Presentation Skills Exercise 2 (Part 3 – presentations and feedback) cont’d
- Presenting as a team
- Introducing change and getting support – influencing skills and managing the ‘politics’
- Programme review and action points
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Paddington. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.